DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Spam

Go down 
+17
eremitapa
The Angry Johnny Revue
loazis
DeathoftheCool
Holland
mingus
HorribleCrowe
NeverTrustAJunkie
Labhras
Debonair
The Poet Jonah
plugga
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
steph
JimmyB
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Sarah is online!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 pm

It really is! One day a couple of weeks before Christmas I had 12 boxes waiting on my porch when I got home from work. 12! It was so exciting.

I tend to go through phases with TGA/THC albums. I drive a lot, and I will typically listen to the same CD over and over again for an entire week. Last week it was SOS, the week before that it was Elsie. I can't get enough of these songs!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 pm

HEY SARAH! wave
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Hello hello! How are things in America's Dairyland?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Chilly! How's Hampton Roads???

Also, I probably won't be around too much this week because I work every. single. day.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Oh, sorry it took so long to notice this... Some guy was spamming me on another website and it took forever to read through all of it. It was pretty much awesome.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Hampton Roads is still snowless and too freaking warm! It's supposed to be 65 degrees tomorrow with thunderstorms. It's not spring yet! No

What a bummer that you have to work every day this week! Poor you! I am counting the hours until 7:00 Friday, then spring break starts! cheers
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:


Also, I probably won't be around too much this week because I work every. single. day.
Spam - Page 39 Season-1-Stills-jim-halpert-3569645-480-600
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 pm

I love Jim Halpert. He may be the most perfect character ever. I love you

Sarah, don't make Jim (and John) sad by working so much!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:56 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hampton Roads is still snowless and too freaking warm! It's supposed to be 65 degrees tomorrow with thunderstorms. It's not spring yet! No

What a bummer that you have to work every day this week! Poor you! I am counting the hours until 7:00 Friday, then spring break starts! cheers

I will gladly switch with you! I think it was snowing earlier here, but I haven't had the ambition yet to go look, haha.

I want Spring break! I demand a Dimestore Saints Spring break party.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:


Also, I probably won't be around too much this week because I work every. single. day.
Spam - Page 39 Season-1-Stills-jim-halpert-3569645-480-600

Spam - Page 39 ORHdy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:00 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I love Jim Halpert. He may be the most perfect character ever. I love you

Sarah, don't make Jim (and John) sad by working so much!

Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:00 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hampton Roads is still snowless and too freaking warm! It's supposed to be 65 degrees tomorrow with thunderstorms. It's not spring yet! No

What a bummer that you have to work every day this week! Poor you! I am counting the hours until 7:00 Friday, then spring break starts! cheers

I will gladly switch with you! I think it was snowing earlier here, but I haven't had the ambition yet to go look, haha.

I want Spring break! I demand a Dimestore Saints Spring break party.

That would be so awesome! It would be the best spring break party ever!

Okay, let's switch. We can have a Freaky Friday moment. I love snow!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hampton Roads is still snowless and too freaking warm! It's supposed to be 65 degrees tomorrow with thunderstorms. It's not spring yet! No

What a bummer that you have to work every day this week! Poor you! I am counting the hours until 7:00 Friday, then spring break starts! cheers

I will gladly switch with you! I think it was snowing earlier here, but I haven't had the ambition yet to go look, haha.

I want Spring break! I demand a Dimestore Saints Spring break party.

That would be so awesome! It would be the best spring break party ever!

Okay, let's switch. We can have a Freaky Friday moment. I love snow!

I would be super shy and awkward, hahaha.

I'll send some snow to you!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:14 am

Yea! I'll be on the lookout for my snow. Razz

Aw, why would you be shy and awkward? Actually, if we all got together in real life it might be weird and we'd have nothing to talk about. That would be so sad!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Yea! I'll be on the lookout for my snow. Razz

Aw, why would you be shy and awkward? Actually, if we all got together in real life it might be weird and we'd have nothing to talk about. That would be so sad!

I'm a shy lady! Embarassed

Haha, we'd all have to bring our laptops with us, so if it got awkward and we had nothing to say, we could all just log on and talk in the Spam thread instead.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 am

Okay, I'm gonna go grab some food before work! Bye Shannon! Have fun at the gym, JohnnyBoy!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Yea! I'll be on the lookout for my snow. Razz

Aw, why would you be shy and awkward? Actually, if we all got together in real life it might be weird and we'd have nothing to talk about. That would be so sad!

I'm a shy lady! Embarassed
Don't worry, I'd take the lead and grab your hand and take you out on the rooftop for a casual conversation about everything and nothing.

Gym time, bye!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Yea! I'll be on the lookout for my snow. Razz

Aw, why would you be shy and awkward? Actually, if we all got together in real life it might be weird and we'd have nothing to talk about. That would be so sad!

I'm a shy lady! Embarassed

Haha, we'd all have to bring our laptops with us, so if it got awkward and we had nothing to say, we could all just log on and talk in the Spam thread instead.

Haha, oh my gosh, that would be so pathetic! I refuse to believe that any of us are that awkward.

I used to be shy when I was really little, but one day in kindergarten it was like someone flipped a switch and I lost all my shyness. Now I'll talk to anyone about pretty much anything. But the weird thing is that I'm not really a people person because I find most people incredibly boring and stupid. Strange, huh? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:28 am

Bye guys! Have a good night! wave

And now I'll go too because I need to get some sleep. I will leave Spam with these parting words that are going around in my head like a broken record. A wonderfully poetic broken record.

And the breath from my chest I was blowing kerosene
My lips and fingertips were stone, I wore my heart on my jeans


Night everybody! Sleep
Back to top Go down
The Poet Jonah
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Poet Jonah


Posts : 418
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 31
Location : Chattanooga, the cousin nobody invites to the family reunion

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:42 am

Who else is here? geeze
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool


Posts : 1953
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 28
Location : The Dreaded Barbary Coast

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:50 am

Im here bluh
Back to top Go down
The Poet Jonah
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Poet Jonah


Posts : 418
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 31
Location : Chattanooga, the cousin nobody invites to the family reunion

Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:53 am

ALRIGHT! ya know, I really like your picture there, good sir. Where oh where did you happen to find that picture there, good sir?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Spam - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: