DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

European Tour - Summer 2012

Go down 
+53
Erik Drost
telemark
StopAndSlideToTheRight
moonlight
VanillaMintFusion
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
JJW319
White Man In Hammersmith
Krusimo
PPQ
ral
Van Der Twix
Joe Thumb
Paula
honestwithme
Dino
landofhope
YouCanCallMeSally
The Major
theBasemen
Camus
EveryLittleSecret
Heart_Strings
EoinMurphy
Klown
riversedge
gaslightsofie
covsc1922
Grant Michael
steady now steady now
brucesboots
luckyman
Hirti
Mikael
Christophe
bobbyjames
loazis
Gaslight23
_rebekka_
Down by the Mersey
bt211
enola
plugga
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Harbortown
LuceroDiehard
TheMagnificentDreamer
HorribleCrowe
chickenman
xxxje
mingus
Bea
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:14 pm

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE IM SOOOO STOKED ON THIS.

Minus, wordt gek, kvoelet al :p
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:25 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE IM SOOOO STOKED ON THIS.

Minus, wordt gek, kvoelet al :p

cheers please, pretty please in de Marquee, maar ik vrees er wat voor.

And now back in English! So stoked to see them again this year Smile
Back to top Go down
Heart_Strings
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Heart_Strings

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:22 am

Oh i cannot wait for summer. i bought my leeds ticket as soon as i heard they were playing.
i hope they do a lot more english dates though.
Back to top Go down
http://yourbeautifulinsanity.tumblr.com
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Couldn't imagine seeing gaslight on a big festival bill, what kind of reaction do they typically get from crowds at such diverse shows? I only ask because i am probably going to see them at Metallica's festival in Atlantic City in July. Stateside the festivals are nowhere near as diverse as across the pond, with genre bands tending to stick together more over here
Back to top Go down
Heart_Strings
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Heart_Strings

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 pm

EveryLittleSecret wrote:
Couldn't imagine seeing gaslight on a big festival bill, what kind of reaction do they typically get from crowds at such diverse shows? I only ask because i am probably going to see them at Metallica's festival in Atlantic City in July. Stateside the festivals are nowhere near as diverse as across the pond, with genre bands tending to stick together more over here

i don't think seeing them at a festival will be as intense and as personal and breath taking as it would be seeing them in a small venue but it will be amazing seeing them still! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yourbeautifulinsanity.tumblr.com
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Heart_Strings wrote:
EveryLittleSecret wrote:

i don't think seeing them at a festival will be as intense and as personal and breath taking as it would be seeing them in a small venue but it will be amazing seeing them still! Very Happy

You'll also get Foo Fighters to cap off an awesome day. It probably couldn't get much better.
Back to top Go down
theBasemen
A Contender
A Contender
theBasemen

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 pm

It looks like my band and I are going to Pukkelpop this year (as visitors). Six kids, lots of bands, too little Gaslight!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Naked-Sweat-Drips/259797094
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Just booked Bremen.

If anyone's interested Ryanair are doing cheap flights from Manchester to Bremen for £34...bargain
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:50 am

The Major wrote:
Just booked Bremen.

If anyone's interested Ryanair are doing cheap flights from Manchester to Bremen for £34...bargain

yeah , I will also be in Bremen , im flying from Stanstead lo.
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 am

I'll also be in Bremen, celebrating my birthday whilst enjoying fantastic music Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:53 pm

brucesboots wrote:

Where are you stopping in Bremen ?
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:55 am

The Major wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

sorry for late reply , been away for a couple of weeks, think our hotel is quite close to venue (i hope) , if your still looking to book i can let you have details.
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 pm

brucesboots wrote:
The Major wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

sorry for late reply , been away for a couple of weeks, think our hotel is quite close to venue (i hope) , if your still looking to book i can let you have details.

Thanks ...have already booked a hotel close to the city centre...think the venue is quite a distance from the centre...if you fancy meeting up for a beer before the show let me know
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

The Major wrote:
brucesboots wrote:
The Major wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

Thanks ...have already booked a hotel close to the city centre...think the venue is quite a distance from the centre...if you fancy meeting up for a beer before the show let me know

yeah sure , pm me nearer the time and we can get something sorted
Back to top Go down
landofhope
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
landofhope

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 am

considering booking flights to bremen to see the show at aladin music hall but am currently friendless.. anyone else going alone? don't wanna miss the chance of a headline show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:16 pm

I was about to book Bremen as flights still cheap from UK but realised I have an exam on 1 June Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dino
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Long time since the last time I logged in to this forum. I definitely will be in Bremen this time!
Back to top Go down
honestwithme
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:13 pm

I don't know if this has already been noticed or discussed or speculated upon, but one day before The Gaslight Anthem play Berlin (31. 5.), Bruce Springsteen does the same. Given that Brian and Bruce are so fond of each other, a guest appearance doesn't seem improbable. What you think?
Back to top Go down
Paula
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Paula

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:56 pm

honestwithme wrote:
I don't know if this has already been noticed or discussed or speculated upon, but one day before The Gaslight Anthem play Berlin (31. 5.), Bruce Springsteen does the same. Given that Brian and Bruce are so fond of each other, a guest appearance doesn't seem improbable. What you think?

Yep, I hope so (fingers crossed)!!! bounce Gaslight got a day off that day and Brian owes still a return visit.
Back to top Go down
Dino
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:14 pm

I think that it's quite possible that Brian joins Bruce on stage in Berlin. As Paula said, TGA got a day off on the 30. and I'm sure that this will happen if they are already in Berlin that day!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:29 pm

are you rooting for another performance with Bruce, really? it's been just a few months since the Asbury Park show. aren't you guys getting tired of it? i love Bruce and all, but when they sing together so often, it doesn't feel special anymore, it's just "oh hey it's Brian and Bruce again..."
Back to top Go down
Paula
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Paula

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Tired? Of Bruce and Brian? No way!

It seems to be a good chance for Berlin. And it would be very special for me to witness this live and not only in some YouTube videos.

Do you already get bored with this?
Back to top Go down
honestwithme
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:39 am

By the way, will someone of you attend Bruce's show in Berlin? Even though I - who will - have discovered this forum only recently and don't know any of you, it'd be nice to meet some true Gaslight fans when Bruce comes around.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:59 am

I would love to see Brian and Bruce together on one stage, yes, it does happen every now and again, but the Internet culture has ruined some peoples outlook on things, just because it's happened somewhere miles and miles away, doesn't make it any less special when it happens in front of your own face for the first time. Until I've witnessed it in person, then it's never properly happened for me in regards to the live environment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:47 am

Bea wrote:
are you rooting for another performance with Bruce, really? it's been just a few months since the Asbury Park show. aren't you guys getting tired of it? i love Bruce and all, but when they sing together so often, it doesn't feel special anymore, it's just "oh hey it's Brian and Bruce again..."

Not quite there yet, no. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Tour - Summer 2012   European Tour - Summer 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Tour - Summer 2012
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next