DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Spam

Go down 
+15
Holland
ThisMachineKillsFascists
colmillionaire
Labhras
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
The Poet Jonah
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
plugga
Camus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:33 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
How are you guys doing, Sarah and Shannon?

I'm about the same as Shannon, laughing at all this JimmyB stuff!

Did you sleep well?
Haha that's exactly what I'm doing. I did sleep well, thanks! All the way until mid day, haha, hasn't happened in a while. And you?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:34 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
How are you guys doing, Sarah and Shannon?


I'm great! Laughing very hard at the moment! How are you?
Me too! What a great way to start the day, eh.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 pm



Here you go, Steph! It was a pretty stupid skit, but it works for this topic!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
How are you guys doing, Sarah and Shannon?

I'm about the same as Shannon, laughing at all this JimmyB stuff!

Did you sleep well?
Haha that's exactly what I'm doing. I did sleep well, thanks! All the way until mid day, haha, hasn't happened in a while. And you?

I'm still awake since our last little chat!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 40
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Here you go, Steph! It was a pretty stupid skit, but it works for this topic!

haha that is pretty stupid Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB


Posts : 5619
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:39 pm

I am not amuused.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Harbortown Signature   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great somberness that I am forced to inform you that I will no longer be continuing the Great Harbortown Signature, a well beloved landmark in forum history.

Basically it got too big so I had to size it down. That's what she said. I don't really know why I made a thread about it.

But I don't care, I CREATE THREADS WHEN I WANT TO.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Here you go, Steph! It was a pretty stupid skit, but it works for this topic!

haha that is pretty stupid Razz


I know! It was never one of my favorite SNL moments, but for some reason it popped into my head.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Here's a funny picture to compensate for your wasted time

Spam - Page 21 101441548_2ce47d8c92
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 pm

JimmyB wrote:
I am not amuused.


But you should be! Why can't you laugh at yourself? Grow a funny bone, Jimmy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm honored that I was a part of that historical moment in DSS history.

RIP, Harbortown's signature.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 pm

JimmyB wrote:
I am not amuused.

WAH, WAH, WAH.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:42 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
How are you guys doing, Sarah and Shannon?

I'm about the same as Shannon, laughing at all this JimmyB stuff!

Did you sleep well?
Haha that's exactly what I'm doing. I did sleep well, thanks! All the way until mid day, haha, hasn't happened in a while. And you?

I'm still awake since our last little chat!
Oh wow, that's pretty amazing, haha. Aren't you tired?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 pm

holla john
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 pm

I feel like we should hold a memorial service. Or have a moment of silence. But that would interrupt all of the craziness in the spam thread. Nevermind!

RIP, signatures. Sad
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Buongiorno, Plugga! Come stai?

Che giorno è lunedí!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
How are you guys doing, Sarah and Shannon?

I'm about the same as Shannon, laughing at all this JimmyB stuff!

Did you sleep well?
Haha that's exactly what I'm doing. I did sleep well, thanks! All the way until mid day, haha, hasn't happened in a while. And you?

I'm still awake since our last little chat!
Oh wow, that's pretty amazing, haha. Aren't you tired?

Haha, yeah, but if I go to bed now, I'lll end up waking up at like midnight or something. FUCK 3RD SHIFT. FUCK IT.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB


Posts : 5619
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Anyway...my cover is up in the Gaslight covers thread.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Buongiorno, Plugga! Come stai?

Che giorno è lunedí!


ahahah did you mean "che giorno è oggi?" o "oggi è lunedì"?
grazie sto abbastanza bene High Five
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue


Posts : 669
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 27
Location : New Zealand

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Wait, what was it again?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Buongiorno, Plugga! Come stai?

Che giorno è lunedí!


ahahah did you mean "che giorno è oggi?" o "oggi è lunedì"?
grazie sto abbastanza bene High Five
Woooops, I just realized che giorno is a question. Silly me.

Italian is fun when it's down to basics, haha.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Buongiorno, Plugga! Come stai?

Che giorno è lunedí!


ahahah did you mean "che giorno è oggi?" o "oggi è lunedì"?
grazie sto abbastanza bene High Five
Woooops, I just realized che giorno is a question. Silly me.

Italian is fun when it's down to basics, haha.

it's okay, you are still learning, you are allowed to make mistakes hahah
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus


Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 34
Location : UK

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:50 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Mike ran away. He's probably making plans to leave the country before the sexy clown moves there. Laughing

Sorrrrrrry, didn't run off. Just dealing with some stuff so bear with me
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 40
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 pm

it's okay, jimmyb, if you can't laugh at yourself, we'll do it for you. i'm curious, though, since nothing is funny to you and you lack a funny bone, is there anything you find funny? a movie or a comedian? or does the sound of laughter just make you want to punch a baby??
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Camus wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Mike ran away. He's probably making plans to leave the country before the sexy clown moves there. Laughing

Sorrrrrrry, didn't run off. Just dealing with some stuff so bear with me


No problem, Brian. Er...I mean Mike. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: