DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Spam

Go down 
+15
Holland
ThisMachineKillsFascists
colmillionaire
Labhras
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
The Poet Jonah
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
plugga
Camus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Poet Jonah
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Poet Jonah


Posts : 418
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 33
Location : Chattanooga, the cousin nobody invites to the family reunion

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 pm

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT No its my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please oh please oh please don't tell me this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:53 pm

steph wrote:
or does the sound of laughter just make you want to punch a baby??


WTF?! Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB


Posts : 5619
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:55 pm

monty Python Stuff, The Simpsons, Adam Sandler,
Back to top Go down
The Poet Jonah
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Poet Jonah


Posts : 418
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 33
Location : Chattanooga, the cousin nobody invites to the family reunion

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:55 pm

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
Wait, what was it again?

Quote :
Until you've had to deal with JimmyB for several months, you have no idea what I feel.

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
oldgospelchoir wrote:
No one cares about Nascar Jimmy....NO ONE.
steph wrote:

i meant POOR MAN's elliott. like, really poor and giving bj's to other homeless men for $$$ poor!
kuruptlon wrote:
Man for months I thought this thread was all about reporting SPAM on the forum. I never got any SPAM messages so it all makes sense why this thread was so popular.
WingsForWheels wrote:
until you've been handed relationship advice by JimmyB, you have no idea what i feel.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 40
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Adam Sandler,

that explains so much
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

The Poet Jonah wrote:
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy birthday"!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Adam Sandler,

that explains so much

srsly.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:57 pm

The Poet Jonah wrote:
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CODY!!!!! cheers Are you having a good day?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus


Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 34
Location : UK

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:57 pm

The Poet Jonah wrote:
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GO GET DRUNK
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 40
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
or does the sound of laughter just make you want to punch a baby??


WTF?! Shocked Razz
Spam - Page 22 Phildu10
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6784
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 33
Location : yes

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Happy birthday, Cody!
Back to top Go down
eremitapa
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
eremitapa


Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 32
Location : Jönköping, Sweden

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Camus wrote:
The Poet Jonah wrote:
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GO GET DRUNK

^ This, and happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 pm

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/tegan_and_sara_enter_studio?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=altpress


YES
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 pm

plugga wrote:
http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/tegan_and_sara_enter_studio?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=altpress


YES

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/tegan_and_sara_enter_studio?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=altpress


YES

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE FEELINGS
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 41
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
or does the sound of laughter just make you want to punch a baby??


WTF?! Shocked Razz
Spam - Page 22 Phildu10


Phil Dunphy! Why the face! cheers

Spam - Page 22 2790472475
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:02 pm

The Poet Jonah wrote:
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy freakin' birthday!
Back to top Go down
The Poet Jonah
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Poet Jonah


Posts : 418
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 33
Location : Chattanooga, the cousin nobody invites to the family reunion

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 pm

It's great! My girlfriend came over and woke me up this morning with coffee and donuts! had a ultrasound on my heart because of chest pains and made a 60 on a math quiz. tonight I'm going out to eat with the family and gonna try me some Anchor Steam Beer :p

is it not weird that I saw my heart today?! like, my mom was in the room. The last time she saw that and heard that was when the doctor did the ultrasound 21 years ago and told my mom there was a slim chance me and my brother would make it (we were undeveloped) <---no worries though, I turned out hot.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/tegan_and_sara_enter_studio?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=altpress


YES

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE FEELINGS

I'm so damn excited for this album. Tegan has been saying that a lot of the songs they're writing sound a lot like songs on The Con. SAFHWIBCWIHBASH
Back to top Go down
The Poet Jonah
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Poet Jonah


Posts : 418
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 33
Location : Chattanooga, the cousin nobody invites to the family reunion

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

[/quote]It's great! My girlfriend came over and woke me up this morning with coffee and donuts! had a ultrasound on my heart because of chest pains and made a 60 on a math quiz. tonight I'm going out to eat with the family and gonna try me some Anchor Steam Beer :p

is it not weird that I saw my heart today?! like, my mom was in the room. The last time she saw that and heard that was when the doctor did the ultrasound 21 years ago and told my mom there was a slim chance me and my brother would make it (we were undeveloped) <---no worries though, I turned out hot. [quote]

^so did my brother......................................................................................................................................................jk.

but seriously though, we're normal. other than the slight twitch when people say the word Bananazinger. kidding again.


Last edited by The Poet Jonah on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:05 pm

The Poet Jonah wrote:
It's great! My girlfriend came over and woke me up this morning with coffee and donuts! had a ultrasound on my heart because of chest pains and made a 60 on a math quiz. tonight I'm going out to eat with the family and gonna try me some Anchor Steam Beer :p

is it not weird that I saw my heart today?! like, my mom was in the room. The last time she saw that and heard that was when the doctor did the ultrasound 21 years ago and told my mom there was a slim chance me and my brother would make it (we were undeveloped) <---no worries though, I turned out hot.

ahahahah the gynaecologist that visited my mum thought i was dead. Well then.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 40
Location : arizona

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 pm

plugga wrote:
The Poet Jonah wrote:
It's great! My girlfriend came over and woke me up this morning with coffee and donuts! had a ultrasound on my heart because of chest pains and made a 60 on a math quiz. tonight I'm going out to eat with the family and gonna try me some Anchor Steam Beer :p

is it not weird that I saw my heart today?! like, my mom was in the room. The last time she saw that and heard that was when the doctor did the ultrasound 21 years ago and told my mom there was a slim chance me and my brother would make it (we were undeveloped) <---no worries though, I turned out hot.

ahahahah the gynaecologist that visited my mum thought i was dead. Well then.

why are you laughing at that?! Razz you crack me up
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
The Poet Jonah wrote:
It's great! My girlfriend came over and woke me up this morning with coffee and donuts! had a ultrasound on my heart because of chest pains and made a 60 on a math quiz. tonight I'm going out to eat with the family and gonna try me some Anchor Steam Beer :p

is it not weird that I saw my heart today?! like, my mom was in the room. The last time she saw that and heard that was when the doctor did the ultrasound 21 years ago and told my mom there was a slim chance me and my brother would make it (we were undeveloped) <---no worries though, I turned out hot.

ahahahah the gynaecologist that visited my mum thought i was dead. Well then.

why are you laughing at that?! Razz you crack me up

because I am not dead lol! why would I not laugh
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga


Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 35
Location : UK

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/tegan_and_sara_enter_studio?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=altpress


YES

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE FEELINGS

I'm so damn excited for this album. Tegan has been saying that a lot of the songs they're writing sound a lot like songs on The Con. SAFHWIBCWIHBASH

Spam - Page 22 Cryyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: