DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+11
Holland
HorribleCrowe
NeverTrustAJunkie
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Debonair
Harbortown
steph
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Camus wrote:
I think it's sorted now, someone reset the modem.
How much longer have you got to work? Can't be too much longer and then you'll get to relax and enjoy the weekend Very Happy
That sounds like a great day for Sunday! Have you got anything planned for the day?

I might be making red velvet cheesecake tomorrow - it all depends on whether one of my friends decides on what she wants to as we'd decided we'd make dinner a few weeks back but she might have plans now. I'll take pictures if I do, anyway Very Happy

Ooh, red velvet cheesecake! I hope it lives up to your expectations! I know Andrew and I have talked it up A LOT! Razz

I don't have any concrete plans for when my nieces and nephew come over, I'll just play it by ear. They are three (twins) and four years old, so we usually color, build with blocks, read books, do puzzles, stuff like that. And we eat! My nieces LOVE chocolate cake, so I know there will be a chocolate cake for dessert after lunch. There's a playground across the street from my house, so we might go over there for a little while if it isn't too cold. It's only supposed to be in the 30s, so it might be a little too chilly for them.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:06 pm

JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Why are you sick of your friends?

Oh, Rubbing it in my face they have valentines plans, and I don't. Well I did say It was only a stupid Hallmark holidays where stores vomit pink and hearts.
Personally I'm pretty sick of you rubbing it in my face that you hate Valentine's day but maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Oh, Rubbing it in my face they have valentines plans, and I don't. Well I did say It was only a stupid Hallmark holidays where stores vomit pink and hearts.
Personally I'm pretty sick of you rubbing it in my face that you hate Valentine's day but maybe that's just me.
High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:08 pm

JimmyB wrote:
There it's fixed. Contemplating doing Have you ever seen the rain for open mic as well...maybe I should change it to...have you ever seen the snow... Laughing

Haha, that would probably get a few laughs! They play that song on the radio so much around here because we get so much rain. Sometimes it's a CCR medley with Have You Ever Seen the Rain and Who'll Stop the Rain. I like that!

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW! Thanks for fixing the typo! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Camus wrote:
How much longer have you got to work? Can't be too much longer and then you'll get to relax and enjoy the weekend Very Happy
That sounds like a great day for Sunday! Have you got anything planned for the day?

I might be making red velvet cheesecake tomorrow - it all depends on whether one of my friends decides on what she wants to as we'd decided we'd make dinner a few weeks back but she might have plans now. I'll take pictures if I do, anyway Very Happy

Ooh, red velvet cheesecake! I hope it lives up to your expectations! I know Andrew and I have talked it up A LOT! Razz

I don't have any concrete plans for when my nieces and nephew come over, I'll just play it by ear. They are three (twins) and four years old, so we usually color, build with blocks, read books, do puzzles, stuff like that. And we eat! My nieces LOVE chocolate cake, so I know there will be a chocolate cake for dessert after lunch. There's a playground across the street from my house, so we might go over there for a little while if it isn't too cold. It's only supposed to be in the 30s, so it might be a little too chilly for them.

You've guys have built it up far too much. I bet it has nothing on banoffee cheesecake now Razz

Those things all sound like a lot of fun. It may sound childish, but I would happily do all of them. Seriously, Lego is so much fun.
That's pretty cold! Are you not expecting any snow at all?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:11 pm

I actually tried that same medly in august...I forgot the lyrics to who'll stop the rain, so yeah...just did have you ever seen the rain.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Camus wrote:

Oops, I forgot to answer that.Razz

I have to leave here in about half an hour and go finish the girls' laundry (oh joy Rolling Eyes ), then I will pick them up and work until about 7:00. So I have about 5-5.5 hours left. That's not bad and it should be a good afternoon, but I'm tired and this has been a long week. I only slept for two hours last night, so I don't have a whole lot of energy. Nothing new for me though!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Camus wrote:

I have to leave here in about half an hour and go finish the girls' laundry (oh joy Rolling Eyes ), then I will pick them up and work until about 7:00. So I have about 5-5.5 hours left. That's not bad and it should be a good afternoon, but I'm tired and this has been a long week. I only slept for two hours last night, so I don't have a whole lot of energy. Nothing new for me though!

2 hours?! How are you still awake?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:

You've guys have built it up far too much. I bet it has nothing on banoffee cheesecake now Razz

Those things all sound like a lot of fun. It may sound childish, but I would happily do all of them. Seriously, Lego is so much fun.

I love Legos! I bought "my kids" Legos for Valentine's Day. A great part of my job as a nanny and my role as an aunt is that I get to play with all of the cool new toys! Razz

There's a 40% chance of snow showers tomorrow night, but no accumulation. I would love if we got a blizzard, but that's not gonna happen! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:

I love Legos! I bought "my kids" Legos for Valentine's Day. A great part of my job as a nanny and my role as an aunt is that I get to play with all of the cool new toys! Razz

There's a 40% chance of snow showers tomorrow night, but no accumulation. I would love if we got a blizzard, but that's not gonna happen! Crying or Very sad

I loved Legos when I was a kid. Best of all, no wrong way to build with them...just use your imagination.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm

MIKEY, RED VELVET CHEESECAKE IS THE BEST THING EVER! YOUR LIFE WILL BE SO MUCH RICHER AND MORE VIBRANT AFTER YOU HAVE TRIED IT! ALL OTHER FOOD WILL PALE IN COMPARISON! YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY ADDICTED!

I felt it could be talked up just a little bit more. tongue
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 pm

JimmyB wrote:
I actually tried that same medly in august...I forgot the lyrics to who'll stop the rain, so yeah...just did have you ever seen the rain.

I went down Virginia, seekin' shelter from the storm...

I call it the unofficial state song of VA. Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

High Five
Spam - Page 32 Creation_of_the_bro_fist_by_thestink411-d2uf9k4
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:

29 years of insomnia! I didn't even sleep when I was a baby! 2 hours is a little rough, but coffee this morning helped and I'll drink Mountain Dew while I'm at gymnastics with the kids. Caffeine is my friend. Very Happy I can get by on three hours of sleep just fine, but anything less than that is a bit rough.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 32 Empty

MIKEY, RED VELVET CHEESECAKE IS THE BEST THING EVER! YOUR LIFE WILL BE SO MUCH RICHER AND MORE VIBRANT AFTER YOU HAVE TRIED IT! ALL OTHER FOOD WILL PALE IN COMPARISON! YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY ADDICTED!

Hah. I really hope it is everything you've said, I just need something like that in my life right now Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 32 Empty

Harbor, Finally got around to doing here;s looking at you kid...So I guess you all can get off my back from that lol....
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

High Five
Spam - Page 32 Creation_of_the_bro_fist_by_thestink411-d2uf9k4

So much love for this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:24 pm

HEY JOHN! Very Happy How was your class last night? I hope you don't get sick from the germy people who have never heard of manners.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:

29 years of insomnia! I didn't even sleep when I was a baby! 2 hours is a little rough, but coffee this morning helped and I'll drink Mountain Dew while I'm at gymnastics with the kids. Caffeine is my friend. Very Happy I can get by on three hours of sleep just fine, but anything less than that is a bit rough.

You're just a little bit nuts Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Camus wrote:

Hah. I really hope it is everything you've said, I just need something like that in my life right now Razz

Man, now I want a piece of red velvet cheesecake! I'll have to get one when I go shopping tomorrow. YUM!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:

A little bit?Suspect There are times when I think I'm completely nuts, haha! You know the saying "there's a fine line between genius and insanity"? I've spent my whole life erasing that line. It's surprising that I can still function on a normal level!

It's okay though. My craziness is one of the things that makes me interesting!geek
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:29 pm

HEY JOHN! Very Happy How was your class last night? I hope you don't get sick from the germy people who have never heard of manners.
Hey Shannon!!

My class was interesting but 3 hours is very long. Thank god we have a break every hour. That woman was so annoying, she kept coughing and coughing which interrupted the lecture, and like I mentioned she did it in her hand which made it all even worse. God damn it.

Also, there were two people who didn't wash their hands after they went to the bathroom. TWO PEOPLE. WHAT THE FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:

A little bit?Suspect There are times when I think I'm completely nuts, haha! You know the saying "there's a fine line between genius and insanity"? I've spent my whole life erasing that line. It's surprising that I can still function on a normal level!

It's okay though. My craziness is one of the things that makes me interesting!geek

Haha, crazy does equal interesting. You're right there. Too much crazy isn't good though.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Hey Shannon!!

My class was interesting but 3 hours is very long. Thank god we have a break every hour. That woman was so annoying, she kept coughing and coughing which interrupted the lecture, and like I mentioned she did it in her hand which made it all even worse. God damn it.

Also, there were two people who didn't wash their hands after they went to the bathroom. TWO PEOPLE. WHAT THE FUCK.

Shocked What is wrong with people?! That is so disgusting. Please excuse me while I go wash my hands even though they are already clean. I can't handle this. pale No
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:

Haha, crazy does equal interesting. You're right there. Too much crazy isn't good though.

No, definitely not. Too much crazy runs on both sides of my extended family, so I'm not all that crazy based on comparison. Seriously, my family's genes should be studied! I'm just crazy in the sense that I don't sleep, I am very obsessive, a little compulsive, a little addictive (one reason why I never did drugs!), and that I'm very loud and opinionated and don't care at all what other people think. That last one alone has gotten me called crazy on more than one occasion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next