DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+11
Holland
HorribleCrowe
NeverTrustAJunkie
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Debonair
Harbortown
steph
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:52 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Plugga...Same here...I apparently give off an aura of Stuck up and pretentious when around people....I have no idea why, just some of my friends say that to me when I asked why no one likes me. But yeah, Shy around some people to..even a couple of my friends, But I am actually quite fun to be around.

I stopped worrying about people, I just make sure I am always polite to everyone because I hate when someone is rude to me. Once you do that they can stop complaining and gtfo High Five
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Once you get past caring what other people think about you then you're free to feel how you want. Either that or you become a sociopath Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Hey Guys Guess what! I am now the Owner of an Original 1975 Newsweek Magazine Cover of Bruce Springsteen! I just need Times from that same week and I will have an amazing framed piece~
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
why are you all so interested? lmao
no really, maybe, one day, I am really reserved Razz

So am I, but the internet is a place where you don't have to be reserved and can offload whatever you want on other people Razz
I don't talk anywhere near this much in real life, I'm like a completely different person

ahahah I mean I don't talk much about my love life, even with most of my real life friends Very Happy
yeah I think this is true for everyone, I am shy but if I am familiar with people I am generally lots of fun yeah Arrow

Okay, I can respect your choice not to talk about it Smile With me it's one of those things that I won't go out of my way to tell people (you know how some people just don't shut up Razz) but if someone asks me about it directly then it's not something I'd have a problem with talking about.

I think being shy is always the issue. When you know someone well enough you can have so much fun so easily Very Happy Once I've got past the shyness I'm a bundle of fun too cheers

ahaha thanks I am really not comfortable Razz
I was A LOT more shy when I was younger, I just learned that sometimes it can be an issue and I didn't want that to become a more serious problem to me!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
why are you all so interested? lmao
no really, maybe, one day, I am really reserved Razz

So am I, but the internet is a place where you don't have to be reserved and can offload whatever you want on other people Razz
I don't talk anywhere near this much in real life, I'm like a completely different person

ahahah I mean I don't talk much about my love life, even with most of my real life friends Very Happy
yeah I think this is true for everyone, I am shy but if I am familiar with people I am generally lots of fun yeah Arrow

Okay, I can respect your choice not to talk about it Smile With me it's one of those things that I won't go out of my way to tell people (you know how some people just don't shut up Razz) but if someone asks me about it directly then it's not something I'd have a problem with talking about.

I think being shy is always the issue. When you know someone well enough you can have so much fun so easily Very Happy Once I've got past the shyness I'm a bundle of fun too cheers

ahaha thanks I am really not comfortable Razz
I was A LOT more shy when I was younger, I just learned that sometimes it can be an issue and I didn't want that to become a more serious problem to me!

Yeah, it wouldn't be a good thing to by really shy when you're older. People judge you for that! On a very related note, have you read L'Etranger by, well... me? Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:07 pm

that is one of my favorite books! I had to read it for one of my french literature exams! it's étranger with the accent btw ahahah Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:09 pm

plugga wrote:
that is one of my favorite books! I had to read it for one of my french literature exams! it's étranger with the accent btw ahahah Razz

I know, I know. My keyboard doesn't accommodate for the accents Sad
It's such a good book! Anyway, being shy and not talking much got me thinking about that book. People really do get judged if they don't talk much!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:14 pm

absolutely, Meursault was kind of a sociopath though, the bits where camus writes about his relationships with women are terrifying hahah
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:17 pm

plugga wrote:
absolutely, Meursault was kind of a sociopath though, the bits where camus writes about his relationships with women are terrifying hahah

Definitely. Lack of guilt is probably the biggest indicator of that. How do you pronounce Meursault? I've haven't been able to figure it out before
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

Definitely. Lack of guilt is probably the biggest indicator of that. How do you pronounce Meursault? I've haven't been able to figure it out before

oh uhm are you familiar with some french? it's meh-r-soh but the e is not really an e, I couldn't explain it if my life depended on it and I can't use vocaroo because my sister's here bounce
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:24 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

oh uhm are you familiar with some french? it's meh-r-soh but the e is not really an e, I couldn't explain it if my life depended on it and I can't use vocaroo because my sister's here bounce

I know a little bit of French but not enough to be able to figure that out Sad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

you know "eu" and "au" have a specific sound in the french language, eu sounds like "eau" (water) and au is pronounced like an o
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:

i think we have made clear the need for a high five emoticon. Very Happy but then again, maybe not. No

You have not......I feel like I'm reponding to this everyday. If you want a new emoticon, more people have to be involved.

That's a lame response. I mean, obviously the main posters have made it known and posted about it, and you've seen it, so why is it still an issue? Do we have to create a "petition thread" for anything we want to see changed? Plus, it's not like new emoticons are going to upset anyone. I'm sorry if this seems a bit hostile, I just don't understand your line of thinking.

Only four people have posted in the thread about changing emoticons. (Steph, Ilaria, Shannon, and sarah) Unfortunately, four people don't represent the entire board. That would be completely unfair if I only went off what four people wanted. Also, the recommendations given for changing were inappropriate. I understand you guys were joking so that's not the issue, the problem is that just leaves me to pick the emoticons to be replaced, which in my opinion is also unfair. I have no problem if people recommend a type and i hunt one down.

i'm sorry, deb! didn't mean to harass you. i was just joking around!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

you know "eu" and "au" have a specific sound in the french language, eu sounds like "eau" (water) and au is pronounced like an o

Ahhhh, I think I get it now.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 pm

HI STEPH
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

Ahhhh, I think I get it now.

Spam Tumblr_lybjzrvGPs1r9iyl8o1_500
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Camus wrote:
HI STEPH

HI MIKE. Wink i can't help myself, i like to wink at you.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:43 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
HI STEPH

HI MIKE. Wink i can't help myself, i like to wink at you.

Wink No complaints here.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Spam Tumblr_lz1km4pN7V1qzpwi0o1_500

uhm what

also: http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Brief-Jerky-Edible-Underwear/

uhm.
no.

Last edited by plugga on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 pm

plugga wrote:

uhm what

No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:50 pm

plugga wrote:

uhm what

also: http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Brief-Jerky-Edible-Underwear/

uhm.
no.

EW. cause you really want someone going to town, chomping down hard when they're near your sensitive bits! adds a little element of danger...
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm

I wouldn't eat someone's underwear not even if it was ryan gosling's.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:53 pm

plugga wrote:

Not even this? http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/naughty/product/his-and-hers-candy-underwear/
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

Not even this? http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/naughty/product/his-and-hers-candy-underwear/

ew...haha...i think i would be annoyed if someone started to head that way and then ended up just eating (food) while i'm laying there, like, uh, when are you gonna get to me? haha. not a turn on!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

GEEEE EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next