DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+14
DeathoftheCool
loazis
eremitapa
Philo
Harbortown
Holland
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Angry Johnny Revue
JimmyB
Debonair
Camus
steph
HorribleCrowe
plugga
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 pm

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:
When I think of Arizona I mostly think of a hot, arid climate so don't imagine much snow at all. How hot does it get in summer?
is that were the grand canyon is?

That makes sense...I think it is around flagstaff.

yeah, it's in that general area. did you know they added this Skywalk thing that is a glass walkway that hangs out over the Grand Canyon, 4000 feet over the Colorado River?? you could not PAY me to walk on that thing!

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:
When I think of Arizona I mostly think of a hot, arid climate so don't imagine much snow at all. How hot does it get in summer?

it's where my Grand Canyon is Wink
holy crap you own the grand canyon?! affraid
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm

steph wrote:
nice. i'll keep those in mind whenever in finally finish any of the four books or so that i am halfway through, hah.

last summer it got to 117 degrees here. and that's fahrenheit.
it was miserable, i was outside walking dogs all day, and i honestly think my meds turned up my internal temperature, it felt way hotter than 117. absolutely miserable. every summer, i say there's no way i will make it through another summer!

Fuck, that's hot. I can't handle much more than about 90 degrees. How do you do it?!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

yeah, it's in that general area. did you know they added this Skywalk thing that is a glass walkway that hangs out over the Grand Canyon, 4000 feet over the Colorado River?? you could not PAY me to walk on that thing!

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

well...my grand canyon isn't capitalized, but i do own it, and it is a regular tourist attraction.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
nice. i'll keep those in mind whenever in finally finish any of the four books or so that i am halfway through, hah.

it was miserable, i was outside walking dogs all day, and i honestly think my meds turned up my internal temperature, it felt way hotter than 117. absolutely miserable. every summer, i say there's no way i will make it through another summer!

Fuck, that's hot. I can't handle much more than about 90 degrees. How do you do it?!

i stay inside as much as possible. it's absolutely miserable. you can't even get in your car to drive without injuring yourself by burning your hands on the steering wheel and/or seatbelt. and you drink A TON of water.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

well...my grand canyon isn't capitalized, but i do own it, and it is a regular tourist attraction.

I hope you're charging there tourists reasonable fees.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

it's a sliding scale based on attractiveness and which areas they would like to visit, and whether or not they want a keepsake photo.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm

steph again, I love you Spam - Page 40 Tumblr_lrl519y4E81qdres4
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

i stay inside as much as possible. it's absolutely miserable. you can't even get in your car to drive without injuring yourself by burning your hands on the steering wheel and/or seatbelt. and you drink A TON of water.

Ugh, that's not my idea of a pleasant place to live. Have you considered moving elsewhere to get away from the heat or does the rest of the year manage to make up for the unbearable summers?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 pm

steph wrote:
it's a sliding scale based on attractiveness and which areas they would like to visit, and whether or not they want a keepsake photo.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

crikey that does sound hot alright Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

That's what she said
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:46 pm

plugga wrote:
steph again, I love you Spam - Page 40 Tumblr_lrl519y4E81qdres4
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:46 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:

That's what she said

She hasn't said that to me before.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 pm

hey plugga what's your favourite colour?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Labhras wrote:
hey plugga what's your favourite colour?

green!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

Ugh, that's not my idea of a pleasant place to live. Have you considered moving elsewhere to get away from the heat or does the rest of the year manage to make up for the unbearable summers?

it is not my idea of a pleasant place to live, either! not by far. i've pretty much lived here my entire life, except when i was 20 i moved to Santa Barbara, CA to go to school, then dropped out, and it was too expensive to live there if i wasn't going to that specific school, but i didn't want to move home, so i went to San Diego, CA, but i was lonely there, so after a few months, i decided it was best to move home and regroup. then i got sick of it, and moved in w/ my mom on the Oregon coast, thinking I would try that out and possible move to Portland after the summer, but the town my mom lived in was super small and i got lonely and decided to move back home. HAH. /long answer
i still plan on moving some day, i just need to get my shit together first, so i know i won't have to end up moving back home again.

-------

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3868
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40