DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+14
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
Camus
loazis
Holland
ThisMachineKillsFascists
HorribleCrowe
Harbortown
plugga
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
JimmyB
IrishNameAndAnInjury
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Just chill dude. Either she is just waiting a bit to reply, or she isn't particularly interested. In either case it isn't worth worrying about - she'll get back to you when she gets back to you, and pestering isn't a good idea - you don't want to come across as desperate.

Edit: Debonair beat me into saying most of this already, but whatever Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Debonair wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Debonair wrote:
so to break these photos, whats up guys?
Oh, The Girl I went on a date with last week said she does not want to date till after she is through with college....Just my luck....

Don't let it get you down, Jimmy. She's just one girl! And why doesn't she want to date until after college? How old is she? Because if she's 21 and in her senior year, no big deal. But if she's just starting out...that's a long time!
20 and in junior I think...Kind of lost track, So she should be either a softmore or a junior, since she graduated the same time as me. The thing that makes me confirm that she is ignoring me now is...I private Messaged her on facebook, about wanting to get some coffee....she is online all the time, yet she has not responded to my offer.....

Dude just let it go, don't flood her with messages or anything. That will make her avoid you more. Girls hate clingy guys.

Don't waste your time with this girl. And if you keep trying to talk to her all the time, she might think you're stalking her.Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Harbortown wrote:
I hereby respectfully recede from this chain of pictures.

It has been a delightful pastime, and I shall remember it dearly, but I feel like we should quit while we're on top. That's what she said.
Well done Sarah, my dear comrade in arms and goofiness.
Thank god, I was about to give up. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Camus wrote:
Just chill dude. Either she is just waiting a bit to reply, or she isn't particularly interested. In either case it isn't worth worrying about - she'll get back to you when she gets back to you, and pestering isn't a good idea - you don't want to come across as desperate.
I just messaged her once. a week ago. Before you say try the uninterested approach...I TRIED it.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:33 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

It has been a delightful pastime, and I shall remember it dearly, but I feel like we should quit while we're on top. That's what she said.
Not this again....and that was what she said.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 pm

JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Spam - Page 17 1262443128690
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

We just keep getting ourselves in this mess. That's what she said.

Okay damn it we need to stop right here. That's what she said, no she didn't, yes she did, damn it, okay that's it, we're just not gonna post anymore really long chains of anything for a while! There!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

God...really?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:37 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:
I just messaged her once. a week ago. Before you say try the uninterested approach...I TRIED it.

If it's been a week then I'd suggest you forget about it. It's more hassle than it's worth.
Find something to do that genuinely makes you happy and forget about her, and don't worry about trying to find a girl. That'll happen in its own time, and you may as well enjoy your life in the meantime
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Okay damn it we need to stop right here. That's what she said, no she didn't, yes she did, damn it, okay that's it, we're just not gonna post anymore really long chains of anything for a while! There!

We can't. That's what she said. But, yeah, I agree, we should chill out for a bit on the lengthy stuff. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:38 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

God...really?
Who are you talking to? me?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:39 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

We can't. That's what she said. But, yeah, I agree, we should chill out for a bit on the lengthy stuff. That's what she said.
Spam - Page 17 Our+Love+Can+Never+Be

Alright that's it, last picture.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:39 pm

JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

God...really?
Who are you talking to? me?

It's a mystery.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:

If it's been a week then I'd suggest you forget about it. It's more hassle than it's worth.
Find something to do that genuinely makes you happy and forget about her, and don't worry about trying to find a girl. That'll happen in its own time, and you may as well enjoy your life in the meantime
Yeah, my friends are all gone away to college, EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE! There is nothing to do in this town if you are under the age of 50, and I really do not want to go anywhere around here alone...Just the fact that every single person in this town my age has someone makes it unbearable.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 pm

You guys are hilarious! lol!

I'm going to go find something to eat for dinner. I'll catch you guys later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Bye, Shannon!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:45 pm

see ya shannon
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:49 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:

Yeah, my friends are all gone away to college, EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE! There is nothing to do in this town if you are under the age of 50, and I really do not want to go anywhere around here alone...Just the fact that every single person in this town my age has someone makes it unbearable.

That's the part you need to get over! You need to learn to be happy with being single and get past the fact that there isn't anyone at the moment. If there is anything at all you enjoy doing then being single shouldn't stop you from enjoying that. Put your happiness first, finding a girlfriend can come later.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:

That's the part you need to get over! You need to learn to be happy with being single and get past the fact that there isn't anyone at the moment. If there is anything at all you enjoy doing then being single shouldn't stop you from enjoying that. Put your happiness first, finding a girlfriend can come later.

what he said. why do you care so much about other people???

also, I almost had an heart attack. DAMN TUMBLR PROVIDING ME FALSE INFORMATION.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

And honestly, There is NOTHING in this town...this is truly a Dead man's town....Not even a Train station to railfan any passenger trains coming in...just nothing but Coal Freights. A railfan can only see so many coal drags in their lifetimes....
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:

what he said. why do you care so much about other people???

also, I almost had an heart attack. DAMN TUMBLR PROVIDING ME FALSE INFORMATION.
What did Tumblr tell you?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 pm

THAT ONE OF MY FAVORITE ACTORS WAS BACK ON WEST END BUT THE NEWS WAS TWO YEARS OLD. NOW I WANT TO CRY. OKAY.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:54 pm

JimmyB wrote:
And honestly, There is NOTHING in this town...this is truly a Dead man's town....Not even a Train station to railfan any passenger trains coming in...just nothing but Coal Freights. A railfan can only see so many coal drags in their lifetimes....

Try something new! Go cycling, you might find you enjoy something like that.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:54 pm

I know how you feel Jimmy. I've lost count of the amount of times I have met girls and messaged them and had no reply at all (I don't understand why they immediately accept you on facebook and then don't want to talk to you again). I'm just trying to think positive and not let it get me down too much. There was a time not long ago when I would get really down and depressed about it but now I don't really care. If I meet a girl I like I will message her and if she responds great, if not well as Phil Lynott once said 'if that chick don't wanna know forget her.' Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm heading out, see you guys later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitime