DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Spam

Go down 
+14
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
Camus
loazis
Holland
ThisMachineKillsFascists
HorribleCrowe
Harbortown
plugga
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
JimmyB
IrishNameAndAnInjury
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:39 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Mine too! Jack Nicholson is such an incredible actor. Whenever I watch The Shining I have to fight the compulsion to go around saying redrum all the time, haha! geek

Haha, yeah nobody could ever play that part as well as Jack Nicholson did!

Did you see the miniseries remake from the 90s with Steven Weber as Jack Torrence? It was good, but nowhere near as amazing as the original. I think it was like, four hours long.

Oh, yeah! I saw that before I saw the Nicholson version, actually. I was watching it and my mom walked in and told me I should watch the original. I haven't seen that version since, and I don't remember too much about it. I should rewatch it!

You should! It's been a long time since I've seen it too, but I think it much truer to the book than the Jack Nicholson version was. Man, now I want to watch it. I wonder if it's available on DVD...

That's what I've heard. And yes, it is! http://www.amazon.com/Stephen-Kings-Shining-Disc-Special/dp/B000077VRT/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1327627764&sr=8-4

Woohoo! I just ordered it. Very Happy I sense a Stephen King movie marathon happening in the near future! Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB


Posts : 5619
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 31
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm

wow Spooky how addicting his books are. I just spent two hours reading 11/22/63 and I did not even feel the time fly by.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

JimmyB wrote:
wow Spooky how addicting his books are. I just spent two hours reading 11/22/63 and I did not even feel the time fly by.... Shocked

congrats on reading man...you are gonna suffer from Brian Pain now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

I might have to do that too! Or just dedicate a whole month to horror movies.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 pm

JimmyB wrote:
wow Spooky how addicting his books are. I just spent two hours reading 11/22/63 and I did not even feel the time fly by.... Shocked

Haha, been there! I love how in this book he uses the first and second person narratives. It gives it a really familiar feel, like a conversation with a friend. A weird, cool, mesmerizing conversation!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I might have to do that too! Or just dedicate a whole month to horror movies.

That's what I do every October! All horror movies, all the time! affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I might have to do that too! Or just dedicate a whole month to horror movies.

That's what I do every October! All horror movies, all the time! affraid

Me too! But I didn't do that last year for some reason, so I must make up for it!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I might have to do that too! Or just dedicate a whole month to horror movies.

That's what I do every October! All horror movies, all the time! affraid

Me too! But I didn't do that last year for some reason, so I must make up for it!

Definitely! I have to plan a scary movie marathon now. Maybe during spring break since I'm broke and can't go anywhere. Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I might have to do that too! Or just dedicate a whole month to horror movies.

That's what I do every October! All horror movies, all the time! affraid

Me too! But I didn't do that last year for some reason, so I must make up for it!

Definitely! I have to plan a scary movie marathon now. Maybe during spring break since I'm broke and can't go anywhere. Rolling Eyes Razz

Haha! I have off this weekend, so maybe I'll just have a scary movie/Spam thread marathon.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I might have to do that too! Or just dedicate a whole month to horror movies.

That's what I do every October! All horror movies, all the time! affraid

Me too! But I didn't do that last year for some reason, so I must make up for it!

Definitely! I have to plan a scary movie marathon now. Maybe during spring break since I'm broke and can't go anywhere. Rolling Eyes Razz

Haha! I have off this weekend, so maybe I'll just have a scary movie/Spam thread marathon.

That sounds like such a nice weekend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I might have to do that too! Or just dedicate a whole month to horror movies.

That's what I do every October! All horror movies, all the time! affraid

Me too! But I didn't do that last year for some reason, so I must make up for it!

Definitely! I have to plan a scary movie marathon now. Maybe during spring break since I'm broke and can't go anywhere. Rolling Eyes Razz

Haha! I have off this weekend, so maybe I'll just have a scary movie/Spam thread marathon.

That sounds like such a nice weekend! Very Happy

Indeed! Anyways, I'm gonna go get some stuff done before work. Have a good night, Shannon! Bye anybody else who's around!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair


Posts : 4161
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 30
Location : New Jersey

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:28 pm

bye sarah have a good night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Bye Sarah! I'm going to go too. Goodnight everyone!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB


Posts : 5619
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 31
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:15 am

Just finished 11/22/63...What a read.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie


Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:31 am

I just tweeted Aisha at Ian Perkins. And I am not going to apologize for doing so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDPIK7Fz_g4
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:04 am

11 pm and I'm stuck in the newsroom writing a story about baking.

I want cupcakes, dammit.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 38
Location : arizona

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:05 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I just tweeted Aisha at Ian Perkins. And I am not going to apologize for doing so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDPIK7Fz_g4

oh my...somehow i think i've never heard that...and i can't decide between being creeped out by five little boys pelvic thrusting and wearing overalls (no shirts)...and sorta liking it a lot! Shocked

god, that 90s fashion is fucking awesome, though!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie


Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 am

Oh they are way too young to be floor-humping. It was weird at the time too.

This came out around the time Boyz II Men showed up on the scene. Michael Bivins was a hitmaker!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 38
Location : arizona

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Oh they are way too young to be floor-humping. It was weird at the time too.

This came out around the time Boyz II Men showed up on the scene. Michael Bivins was a hitmaker!


hahaha. okay good, it's not just me creeped out by that. but they are so smooth for little boys! can i just say, without sounding racist or whatever, but damn! black people are just innately smoother than us white folk. generally speaking of course, but seriously.

random note: i just clicked this emoticon: bom and apparently it means "born"...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie


Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:29 am

drunken means drunken

:albino: is albino

Yours is actually "bom" but I don't know what that means. Bomb maybe?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 38
Location : arizona

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
drunken means drunken

:albino: is albino

Yours is actually "bom" but I don't know what that means. Bomb maybe?

isn't that what i said? born? yeah bomb makes more sense to me! hah.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 38
Location : arizona

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:33 am

steph wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
drunken means drunken

:albino: is albino

Yours is actually "bom" but I don't know what that means. Bomb maybe?

isn't that what i said? born? yeah bomb makes more sense to me! hah.

oh wait oops i thought you spelled "b-o-r-n" like i did, i think you spelled "b-o-m" that makes more sense in context. yeah i've noticed things like that when i pick an emoticon before, like the pirate emoticon is : pirat : haha
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph


Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 38
Location : arizona

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:13 am

https://youtu.be/SuHmEo0Bx7Q

what?!
i don't know what to think, Ferris Bueller is one of my favorite movies EVER. not sure what to make of this clip, but i sorta love it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 am

steph wrote:
https://youtu.be/SuHmEo0Bx7Q

what?!
i don't know what to think, Ferris Bueller is one of my favorite movies EVER. not sure what to make of this clip, but i sorta love it.

Uh, whaaa? Are they making another one?!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury


Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 40
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:13 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
https://youtu.be/SuHmEo0Bx7Q

what?!
i don't know what to think, Ferris Bueller is one of my favorite movies EVER. not sure what to make of this clip, but i sorta love it.

Uh, whaaa? Are they making another one?!

Ferris Bueller revisited? Is this just a Super Bowl commercial type thing, or is it a real movie? I'm intrigued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: