DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Title Fight

Go down 
+4
colmillionaire
plugga
simo
Gaslight23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:20 am

Another great band on Sideonedummy, I had heard a lot about them so I checked them out at Reading Festival and they were great, I was instantly impressed, lots of energy. Just bought tickets to see them in Manchester at the end of the year. Any other fans on here?

Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 am

Yeah the new album is pretty good. Haven't listened in a while but I played it a lot when it came out.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:00 pm

yes! saw them at pukkelpop, they are really young and really good, loved them.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:31 pm

band rules. shed is really good, need to play it more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:40 pm

New TF song:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/allsongs/2012/08/13/158686620/song-premiere-title-fight-sympathy
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Band has come a long way since I first started seeing them. They were in 10th grade when I first saw them. Stoked on their tour with Pianos Become The Teeth, Tigers Jaw, and Single Mothers.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Band has come a long way since I first started seeing them. They were in 10th grade when I first saw them. Stoked on their tour with Pianos Become The Teeth, Tigers Jaw, and Single Mothers.

Its so cool that you saw them when they were that young and are able to watch the grow as a band!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah its awesome! Wish I could've seen them more back when they played my hometown what felt like every weekend.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:08 pm

New single from Title Fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD-lqmIBNr8

The new album is wicked!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:42 pm

How does the new album compare to the last? I found it a step down from the first, slightly lacking in melody.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Holland wrote:
How does the new album compare to the last? I found it a step down from the first, slightly lacking in melody.

Erm on first listen it doesn't seem quite as good as shed, still good but It doesn't have the stand out sing along lines which shed had, it seems to be a bit heavier and perhaps a bit more experimental in places with not the standard layout for a song. There are also some really good standout songs on first listen, I need to give it another few listens to make up my mind. I think I'll wait until the actual release though now to listen to it properly
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:54 pm

thanks, I shall probably check it out in due course.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Holland wrote:
thanks, I shall probably check it out in due course.

No problem, yeah definitely worth checking out even if you are not a huge fan of the band
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 am

Wow, didn't think they could out-do Shed, but I feel like they did. Apparently Ned wants the band to sound more like Sonic Youth, it certainly shows. So much feedback and distant vocals. Really great album, can't wait to check them out on tour with Tigers Jaw.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Just listened to it. Was pretty solid, but nothing more. Will have to listen to it again, but I don't think it really compares to the best punk releases of the year like No Trigger's Tycoon or Make Do and Mend's Everything You Ever Loved.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Still gotta check out Tycoon. Everything You Ever Loved was so dull though, nothing special about it at all. Especially after their last album which was phenomenal.

FG is def in my top 10 of this year so far.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Still gotta check out Tycoon. Everything You Ever Loved was so dull though, nothing special about it at all. Especially after their last album which was phenomenal.

FG is def in my top 10 of this year so far.

Tycoon is definitely the better of the two. Probably put it at 5 at this point, certainly top ten. If you haven't listened to it yet you should fix that asap Smile

My problem with Floral Green was that none of the songs really stood out. Turned it on, got a half hour of good punk rock, but no moments where I went "woah that was extra cool". Everything You Ever Loved has tracks like Disassemble that elevate the whole album (though I agree it gets a little dull towards the end). Floral Green lacked an awesome song.

Maybe it'll grow on me with future listens.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:15 am

Head in the Ceiling Fan is so good....
Back to top Go down
spork13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
spork13

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:13 am

Title Fight is great band . Floral Green is aweomse if you haven't checked it out and like Title Fight check it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 pm

What's better Such Gold, Title Fight or No Trigger new one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Fight   Title Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Fight
Page 1 of 1