DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha

Go down 
+4
ktp
jennylenore
e7c
borrowedcar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Empty
PostSubject: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJEYPStzcbk&feature=related

this is nice
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:25 am

that is pretty cool. The very front of the crowd can be quite an intense place, it is nice to see it get defused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:46 am

nice way of handling with this =]

but i had to look up where that omaha is^^
Back to top Go down
jennylenore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 am

That's cool. I don't think I've ever seen a band do that. But yeah, exactly why I try to stand front and to the side.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:32 am

jennylenore wrote:
That's cool. I don't think I've ever seen a band do that. But yeah, exactly why I try to stand front and to the side.

ditto!
great way to sort out the problem tho!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:31 am

thats awesome
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:02 pm

bands break up fights all the time. i saw thrice they handled it extremely well. the guy would stopped so dustin, thrice's frontman, discussed with security to see what was going on. he said, "if hes being an idiot move him, if hes hurting people kick him out." needless to say he got kicked out. and dont even get me started on fugazi's fight/mosh policy. haha.
Back to top Go down
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:10 pm

hahaha somebody wrote on the video TGA solves problems better than congress
Back to top Go down
JerseyDevil
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
JerseyDevil

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Haha I was at this show, I was so pissed that they had to stop the set, Brian was actually pissed off, which I don't think I had ever actually seen before. All I could think was "well, looks like this is the last time Gaslight comes ot Omaha" That was the end of the incident though so I guess it could have been worse
Back to top Go down
borrowedcar
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:30 pm

JD since you were there, what happened, no like legit details but did they stop midway for rowdiness or what?
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Always good to see stuff like this. The Briggs have had to do it in the past too.

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
bands break up fights all the time. i saw thrice they handled it extremely well. the guy would stopped so dustin, thrice's frontman, discussed with security to see what was going on. he said, "if hes being an idiot move him, if hes hurting people kick him out." needless to say he got kicked out. and dont even get me started on fugazi's fight/mosh policy. haha.

Dicky Barrett did it pretty cool here. He shouted at them through the first song, they chatted about it and the end of the song, and then he stopped the second song and laid down the law. He's a hero among men.
Back to top Go down
JerseyDevil
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
JerseyDevil

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:37 am

They stopped right in the second verse of miles davis. It was lame. Brian started talking about how they just need to split up and people were still shouting stupid shit and it was pretty clear that he was getting frustrated. I know it happens but it was still weak that that will be something they take from Omaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha   Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian breaks up a fight in Omaha
Page 1 of 1