DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOS Clear with blue springe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

SOS Clear with blue springe Empty
PostSubject: SOS Clear with blue springe   SOS Clear with blue springe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:15 pm

I have a copy of SOS clear with blue springe /200 to sell

Anyone interested pm an offer and I'll see what I can do

I want it to go to a good home which is why I'm seeing if anybody on here is interested before I put it on ebay
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: SOS Clear with blue springe   SOS Clear with blue springe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:

I want it to go to a good home which is why I'm seeing if anybody on here is interested before I put it on ebay

Was the copy you bought from me the same one that you already had?
Back to top Go down
http://deadformat.net/tradelist/chrisjhatfield1983
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: SOS Clear with blue springe   SOS Clear with blue springe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 am

OutOfStep wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:

Was the copy you bought from me the same one that you already had?

Nope that was the right one I needed for my collection Smile I already had two copies of the clear as one of the I bought was falsely advertised as the opaque which I needed so I bought it and it came and it was the clear I already had so I then had the clear twice
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: SOS Clear with blue springe   SOS Clear with blue springe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Ok, glad to hear that! I had both variants, as well, and I was positive I had shipped you the opaque. Just wanted to double-check. They're pretty hard to tell apart unless you have them side by side, right?
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: SOS Clear with blue springe   SOS Clear with blue springe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 pm

OutOfStep wrote:
Ok, glad to hear that! I had both variants, as well, and I was positive I had shipped you the opaque. Just wanted to double-check. They're pretty hard to tell apart unless you have them side by side, right?

Yeah definitely, so hard when trying to buy either variant because you can't really tell the difference in photos, but next to each other you can tell the difference easily Smile
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: SOS Clear with blue springe   SOS Clear with blue springe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:18 pm

[quote="Gaslight23]Yeah definitely, so hard when trying to buy either variant because you can't really tell the difference in photos, but next to each other you can tell the difference easily Smile[/quote]

I know. Luckily, I bought one of them from a guy who had both variants and the other directly from Gunner Records, so I was pretty sure what I was getting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOS Clear with blue springe   SOS Clear with blue springe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOS Clear with blue springe
Page 1 of 1