DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue

Go down 
+2
19thirty
Stalls_Standing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Empty
PostSubject: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Quote :
hallo everyone,

for their european tour the gaslight anthem - sink or swim 4th press vinyl just arrived ..there are 500 copies of it...

the vinyl colour is: clear with blue springe

it looks actually really beautiful....

drop a mail to order or get it through my distributors : broken silence (germany, austria, switzerland) or sonic rendezvous (benelux) or code7 (UK)

thank you!

cheers

gunnar

I'll pick this up next month
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Anyone order one of these through Gunner yet? They usually come to around $30 including shipping to the US. Got in on a group buy on the VC board. But checked out the code 7 site and it came to around $19 with shipping to the US. Pretty good deal but no sure if it's the 4th Euro color though!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:38 pm

I'm gonna pick it up on the UK Tour to save postage
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:02 pm

The Code 7 guys just got back to me. They have the clear with blue splatter but they're not releasing it until March. I could kick myself for not checking around before getting in that group buy. Could have saved $10! Shit!
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Yeah, same thing happened to me. I was pretty pissed.
Back to top Go down
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 am

19thirty wrote:
The Code 7 guys just got back to me. They have the clear with blue splatter but they're not releasing it until March. I could kick myself for not checking around before getting in that group buy. Could have saved $10! Shit!

What's the website address for code 7?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Dude, Code 7 isn't selling them until march.

Just go to the gunner records myspace and send him a message. I'm grabing 3 and a clear one (the last one he has)

I'm pretty stocked.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:16 pm

I just ordered mine through the gunner records myspace. I also picked up a clear one.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:48 am

i got mine from gunner yesterday. 2 clear with blue and one clear. interesting, he told me he only had 1 clear left. haha
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:32 am

it looks awesome, wish i could afford one.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:19 pm

It's not too much at all dude
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:03 pm

I'm sure it costs more than $0.00 and that's all I have at the moment. haha.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:42 am

[quote="Tim"]i got mine from gunner yesterday. 2 clear with blue and one clear. interesting, he told me he only had 1 clear left. haha[/quote]

Haha, He said the same thing to me.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:00 am

wonder if he has "one" of any of the earlier pressings laying around??? i like the blue color haha
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:30 am

Don't think he will, unless it's just his!

They don't have any of the 4th press on tour with them at the moment, I'm not happy!
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:46 pm

[quote="Stalls_Standing"]Don't think he will, unless it's just his!

They don't have any of the 4th press on tour with them at the moment, I'm not happy![/quote]

Oh thats too bad!

You can find it in one of two places, just go message gunner records on their myspace. Also they should have it up soon on http://www.plastichead.com/

Hope you find one! I just orded mine from his myspace page myspace.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:39 pm

My clear & clear w/ blue springe records came in today. Worth every penny. If you order 3 from the US, it costs about $55 w/ shipping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue   Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sink or Swim - 4th Press (Euro) Clear w/ Blue
Page 1 of 1