DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi (from norway)!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marenravn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
marenravn

hi (from norway)! Empty
PostSubject: hi (from norway)!   hi (from norway)! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 pm

hello! i'm a twenty year old norwegian girl named maren, and i really love the gaslight anthem, obviously. signed up here because i'm a nerd like that, and i like to see what other fans are like, as there are not many of them where i'm from. well, the shows i've been to have all been filled up, but i've met like two other fans, so...

i've listened to tga for about three years now, and they have been my favourite band since the second time i heard the 59 sound. when i don't listen to them, i like bright eyes, the national, tv on the radio and alot more. i've seen the gaslight anthem three times, they are playing in denmark this summer, but i don't have the money to go see them, which sucks.

i am also planning a half-sleeve gaslight anthem tattoo when i get a job and some money, psyched to show it to you on this forum, as none of my friends really care for them, and not really for tattoos either, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/maravn
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

hi (from norway)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi (from norway)!   hi (from norway)! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Welcome to the forum Maren! Have you heard of the band Twopointeight? They are from near your neck of the woods (Sweden) and I have always thought that their first album sounds real similar to Sink or Swim, be sure to check out their song Red Eye https://youtu.be/KT1fOXILlY4
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

hi (from norway)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi (from norway)!   hi (from norway)! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:12 pm

welcome!! I like your music taste!
Back to top Go down
marenravn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
marenravn

hi (from norway)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi (from norway)!   hi (from norway)! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:41 pm

e7c wrote:
Welcome to the forum Maren! Have you heard of the band Twopointeight? They are from near your neck of the woods (Sweden) and I have always thought that their first album sounds real similar to Sink or Swim, be sure to check out their song Red Eye https://youtu.be/KT1fOXILlY4

cool, haven't heard them but i'll check it out Very Happy thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/maravn
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

hi (from norway)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi (from norway)!   hi (from norway)! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:33 pm

You're a nerd, you want tattoos and you like Gaslight and the National.

I like you already. Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

hi (from norway)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi (from norway)!   hi (from norway)! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Hei Maren, jeg liker Norge!

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi (from norway)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi (from norway)!   hi (from norway)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi (from norway)!
Page 1 of 1