DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm from Norway

Go down 
+2
stephendgaf
Jim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jim

I'm from Norway Empty
PostSubject: I'm from Norway   I'm from Norway Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:01 pm

Hi everybody.
I'm glad to see there's a TGA board!

My name is Jim, and I'm from Norway, where very few people have heard about Gaslight Anthem. The '59 Sound is listed on one radio channel, and that's it. I will do my best spreading the word about them though. I run an awesome Norwegian rock club, and are planning on booking the band as fast as I get the chance. It looks like we didn't make it on the upcoming Scandinavia tour which is very sad.

I won't be the most active member, but I sure will be checking in from time to time.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

I'm from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm from Norway   I'm from Norway Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:11 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

I'm from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm from Norway   I'm from Norway Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:13 pm

Nice one! How did you find the board, booking the band would be great, good luck spreading the word!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

I'm from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm from Norway   I'm from Norway Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:04 am

Jim glad to have you here. I know getting bands to make the journey up to your neck of the woods is tough to do, but you should check out a Swedish band called Twopointeight, they have a sound similar to TGA.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

I'm from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm from Norway   I'm from Norway Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:31 pm

i sometimes feel that it's hard for bands to get to florida, especially south florida where i'm originally from. we sometimes get skipped. i seriously can't even imagine living somewhere in europe or like asia. but hopefully you'll be able to book the band on their next tour, you're in for quite a treat, they are amazing live!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

I'm from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm from Norway   I'm from Norway Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:42 pm

you ever heard of BigBang? they're from Norway
Back to top Go down
Jim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jim

I'm from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm from Norway   I'm from Norway Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
you ever heard of BigBang? they're from Norway

Sure, they're big in Norway. I've seen them, they're great. We also have some friends in common. How did you find out about them?

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm from Norway   I'm from Norway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm from Norway
Page 1 of 1