DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock Sound news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

Rock Sound news Empty
PostSubject: Rock Sound news   Rock Sound news Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:53 am

Not sure if this is news or not to you guys cos not been on here for a few days (just delete it if it's a repeat) but just saw a link on Twitter from Rock Sound (link below):

http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/the-gaslight-anthem-on-the-beeb?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rocksound

"The Gaslight Anthem will be appearing on Later With Jools Holland next week. Their performance will be broadcast on Tuesday October 19 and they will also feature in the Friday Night show on the October 22 on BBC 2.

Alongside this the band are fronting the new Levi's ad campaign for the 519 skinny fit jean and gearing up for the release of a limited vinyl-only single ‘She Loves You’, backed with an amazing cover of the Rolling Stones classic ‘Tumbling Dice’ and limited to just 1000 copies available from local record stores on November 29.

Oh, and they've got a new single, 'The Spirit Of Jazz' available from November 08."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Rock Sound news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Sound news   Rock Sound news Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Sup with all these I-Tunes and vinyl exclusives, I just like my CDs =(

Cool news though!
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

Rock Sound news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Sound news   Rock Sound news Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm

man i hope my record store gets that in stock. somehow i doubt it will
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

Rock Sound news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Sound news   Rock Sound news Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:51 pm

too bad my local record store was forced to shut down over the summer Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Rock Sound news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Sound news   Rock Sound news Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:48 pm

man, i love 'she loves you'!

i hope some record stores over in the uk will sell these online to u.s. customers!
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

Rock Sound news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Sound news   Rock Sound news Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Whoa. Didn't know in Rolling Stone cover can't wait to hear it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rock Sound news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Sound news   Rock Sound news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Sound news
Page 1 of 1