DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010

Go down 
+4
Bea
steph
WWD4D?
steady now steady now
8 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Empty
PostSubject: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:50 am

http://www.rocksound.tv/blog/article/rock-sound-137-exclusive-first-look

great pose as it really shows off that 'sink or swim' tattoo (neat way to plug for the back catalogue TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_biggrin )

TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Rsuk137cover_600
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:12 am

Not sure it's such a great shot of Alex L.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 am

I don't think it's such a great shot in that,

A, It's a typical band shot where the lead singer's face is bigger than the rest of the band, which just looks kinda odd to me

B, I wouldn't say it's a bad shot of anyone, but the photographer was unable to get any kind of expression on anyone's faces?

But anyway, I'll read the article when someone posts it (assuming it's posted before we get the mag in the States)
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:51 am

steph wrote:

A, It's a typical band shot where the lead singer's face is bigger than the rest of the band, which just looks kinda odd to me

B, I wouldn't say it's a bad shot of anyone, but the photographer was unable to get any kind of expression on anyone's faces?

But anyway, I'll read the article when someone posts it (assuming it's posted before we get the mag in the States)

yeah, next time one of us speaks to the band, we should tell them to make sure they put Brian somewhere at the back TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:28 am

steady now steady now wrote:
steph wrote:

yeah, next time one of us speaks to the band, we should tell them to make sure they put Brian somewhere at the back TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_biggrin

thats more to do with the photographer and probably what the mag wants than the band. but feel free to say that to brian.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:21 am

can someone put some scans of this?
i usually like Rock Sound articles, but i won't be able to get the magazine..
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:59 pm

all this talk of magazine covers. is anyone else reminded of the music video for dont speak by no doubt? hahaha.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:48 am

alex has really got that mick jones/joe strummer look going on with the hat and the jacket.
Back to top Go down
Emyr
A Contender
A Contender
Emyr

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Might have to buy this. Stupidly expensive for probably only the one decent article 'though.

If I do get it before anyone else, I'll scan the article for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://emmaprew.blogspot.com
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Alex Levine needs to stop wearing silly hats.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:33 pm

anyone got this issue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010   TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGA on cover of Rock Sound, July 2010
Page 1 of 1