DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.....In the morning

Go down 
+6
steph
loazis
colmillionaire
Jack
andy.mac
IKeeptheDiner
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

.....In the morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....In the morning   .....In the morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:02 pm

I laughed when I saw someone write a shout on the TGA page saying AS uses the same chords all the time. Like seriously... =D
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

.....In the morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....In the morning   .....In the morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:39 pm

JohnnyC wrote:
IKeeptheDiner wrote:
I thought it would be nice to hear a song that hasn't been played recently. I wouldnt be that drunk ass that shouts it out during the quiet songs and piss people off. Also, I don't care what songs of theirs they do and don't play. I thought it would be fun to reply to something, and I in turn got a reply and thought it would be nice to share. Honestly, I enjoy the song, but does everyone have to? No, everyones got opinions, isnt that what the point of this board is? Besides, they may play it once at practice, and say that it turned out bad who knows. It is kind of funny what JohnnyC says, I do kind of feel like that asshole, but not as much as the guy at shows I mentioned at the beginning. Another reason its funny is because with some fans becoming strictly, "play the old songs" type, it just means that fan are beginning to jump-ship. I guess that just means the band is progressing.

Sorry for the longness, just haven't be able to get on in a day or two.

My bad, man, I wasn't really aiming that at you. It was more for some of the people on last.fm that I've seen have nothing bad to say about SOS (I love it, but it's not infallible) and nothing good to say about American Slang ("It uses the same chord progressions"/"No fast songs"/"Brian's voice isn't good anymore"/)

Hah, don't worry man. It wasn't meant to be an angry rant towards you. Just towards fans that dont stay with bands. Sorry if it was that way.
Back to top Go down

.....In the morning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2