DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streetlight Manifesto

Go down 
+13
Stevearm
landan101
Refused
e7c
kieran
xstevenbx
laurendelore
JoshRaymond
liveit
ambrose
stephendgaf
billy pilgrim
Jukebox Romeo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Streetlight Manifesto - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:02 pm

simo wrote:
We drove 7 hours to Little Rock and I'd say it was worth it. The show was great...the crowd was kinda iffy but Streetlight played a great set. I don't know what the rest of Arkansas is like but I wasn't a fan of Little Rock as a whole, but I did have a good time at the show.

Streetlight's literally one of my favorite bands to see. The first time I saw them was in 2005 and I try to catch them at least once a year. I think wednesday will be my 5th time seeing them, but I'm also catching them on thursday in orlando. They've never disappointed. I always kind of forget about them until they come through and then I'm like "oh, yeah, this is why they're one of my favorite bands." I don't know if I'd drive 7 hours to catch them, though. I mean, maybe with friends, but none of mine are into them. And, as for their fans, they always seem to be particularly annoying. I just try my hardest to not pay attention to them.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Streetlight Manifesto - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Definitely. I listened to them a ton a few years ago and kinda forget about them until recently. It was a super long drive but with friends thankfully.
Back to top Go down

Streetlight Manifesto
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: