DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streetlight Manifesto

Go down 
+13
Stevearm
landan101
Refused
e7c
kieran
xstevenbx
laurendelore
JoshRaymond
liveit
ambrose
stephendgaf
billy pilgrim
Jukebox Romeo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:19 pm

holy shit im going to that
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Saw them last weekend in London, I don't think I've ever sweat so much at a gig. Great fun!
I don't have a clue what they played, but it was shine.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:20 pm

yeah dude, they put on a sick show. more tour dates, playing with A Wilhelm Scream and The Swellers:

Jan 27 Club Soda Montreal, QC
Jan 28 Imperial Quebec City, QC
Jan 30 Second Academy Toronto, ON
Jan 31 The Penny Arcade Rochester, NY
Feb 2 Diesel Pittsburgh, PA
Feb 3 Tremont Music Hall Charlotte, NC
Feb 4 Common Grounds Gainesville, FL
Feb 5 State Theatre St. Petersburg, FL
Feb 6 Culture Room Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Feb 7 The Club at Firestone Orlando, FL
Feb 10 Java Jazz Coffee House Kingwood, TX
Feb 11 Emo's Austin, TX
Feb 14 The Rock (Tucson) Tucson, AZ

got 2 texas dates for ya josh
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 am

yo, why didn't Moshcam post this?

http://www.moshcam.com/#?page=player&type=gig&id=307

anyone feel like ripping this? i'm not in the mood this late at night
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:40 am

I'll be at the gainesville date for sure. Moshcam ruuules!!
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Streetlight back in the UK next year. YES!
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
landan101
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:58 pm

just! missed them last night, i went to ticket master to buy mine, and she told me they were sold out which sucks cause i know its reel big fish that sold out not streetlight,. so anyway. i go down to bogarts to try and scalp, and end up getting arrested, im wearing an against me shirt, the cop starts talking to me about them, turns out he loves AM!, so he lets me go with a warning since both of our favorite songs were we laugh at danger haha
great night
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:03 pm

wow. that's crazy. i just saw them on wednesday. streetlight only played like 7 or 8 songs, so it was a bit disappointing, but at least they were all great songs. and it was my 5th time seeing them, so it's not like i haven't seen a long set before. rbf played FOR EVER and by the end i was pretty bored to say the least. they played about 6 encore songs, and waited about 5 minutes between songs

and actually, the last 3 times streetlight has headlined in cleveland, the shows have sold out. and last summer, with rbf, ltj, and streetlight, they only filled up the agora, but they were upgraded to hob for this show with just rbf and streetlight. i think that's just cause they have a huge fan base here, but whatever
Back to top Go down
landan101
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:09 pm

i got nothing against reel big, but i couldnt lsiten to them for to long at a show, there songs just dont always do it for me, and i remember the time we road tripped to cleveland, 5 of us in a mini coup, 6 hour drive, no ac hottest day of summer haha, for suburban legends big d and the kids table goldfinger and less than jake, i was really just there for big d, but then they dropped, and i was SO impressed by godfingers live performance, its amazing
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:50 pm

yeah, i was at that show too. goldfinger and ltj played a bunch of older tracks, so that made me happy. and yeah, goldfinger killed it that show. however, the twinkie incident, if you remember, was quite odd
Back to top Go down
landan101
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:40 pm

that was the funniest/scariest moment ever, i dont think i could ever do that, no matter how much i like the band, im mean, ass twinkies ?
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:56 pm

twinkie incident?
Back to top Go down
billy pilgrim
A Contender
A Contender
billy pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Yes, do explain please.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:32 pm

halfway through the set, Goldfinger stopped the show. the drummer for Goldfinger then proceeded to invite a member of the audience to eat, yes, you read that correctly, eat a twinkie out of his ass. surprisingly, there were several volunteers. the guy he called up was a gentleman in a Rancid tee (i remember this because before the show, my friend said that every dude wearing a Rancid shirt is crazy, then this happened, thus confirming his statement). this fellow, without any reservations, watched as the drummer shoved the twinkie halfway up his butt, then ate the protruding half, swallowed it and everything, then jumped down off the stage. i remember seeing a pic of this on facebook. i'll try to find it. the crowd was horrified, but the show continued. the drummer also put himself in the middle of a wall of death at another point in the show

Last edited by Jukebox Romeo on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 pm

WTF?
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:38 pm

that's what i said. here's the pic, in case you don't believe it/want to see it: http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v355/151/70/506197010/n506197010_1147696_6547.jpg

the look on feldmann's face is priceless
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:44 am

It's been awhile since this thread has been bumped, so recently Streetlight has released some samples of the songs on their website, one song I know is Sample 1 which is Such Great Heights by The Postal Service, I like it much better than the original lol.

So it looks like it should be released early next year, I can't wait, 2010 is gonna have a lot of good albums;

Against Me! - White Crosses
Streetlight Manifesto/BOTAR - 99 songs of the revolution
The Gaslight Anthem - TBA

I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 am

tentative date set for February 2, 2010 for the Streetlight album. other confirmed songs for the set include The Dead Milkmen's "Punk Rock Girl", Simon & Garfunkel's "Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard" and "Red Rubber Ball", Squirrel Nut Zippers' "Hell", and NOFX's "Linoleum"
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm

I know this is an old topic but I am seeing them tomorrow night in Little Rock and I'm super excited!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:00 pm

I've never seen these guys but I was a huge fan of Catch 22 when Tom was still in the band. Keasby Nights is such a fun record.
Back to top Go down
cyrusbond
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cyrusbond

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Hey Simo, I'm up in Fayetteville. I'm upset that I missed them, but I guess working to have food to eat is more important. How was the show?

I've seen them 3 times now and each time I was super impressed with their energy and ability.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm

We drove 7 hours to Little Rock and I'd say it was worth it. The show was great...the crowd was kinda iffy but Streetlight played a great set. I don't know what the rest of Arkansas is like but I wasn't a fan of Little Rock as a whole, but I did have a good time at the show.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:46 pm

They are too good, would love to see them live some day.

As for Little Rock, I know it has a bad rep for all the race stuff, but if FT and JS like it enough to write a song about it, it can't be that bad these days, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buf7cgAR7IQ
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Haha, I was thinking about that song while I was there.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Oh and please do yourself a favor and check out Larry and His Flask. Probably the best opener I've ever seen. They're live streaming their performance tonight...go to their Facebook page for the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streetlight Manifesto   Streetlight Manifesto - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streetlight Manifesto
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: