DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight in AP again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Gaslight in AP again... Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight in AP again...   Gaslight in AP again... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Not sure if this is the right section to post in, as its not an interview, but oh well.

The January issue of AP is out, and they have their annual "Most Anticipated" records due in 2010. Gaslight made the list, the pic is one I haven't seen before, and it says the record is to be expected in June. Brian says they're gonna make a "'dirtier record' with 'a bigger, more Who-ish kinda sound.'" Also, this has probly been reported before, but it says they're scheduled to begin recording Jan. 26

AP seems to be mentioning Gaslight somewhat frequently since their cover...
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight in AP again...   Gaslight in AP again... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:23 am

cool, '10 gonna be great for bands that I care about.

PS Mike Ness if you're reading this - stop reading this and get into the studio.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight in AP again...   Gaslight in AP again... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:37 pm

me too! i anticipate spending even more money on music this next year...but thats a good thing!
Back to top Go down
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight in AP again...   Gaslight in AP again... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Huh, I'm wondering what they mean by "dirtier".

'a bigger, more Who-ish kinda sound" is completely fine with me, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight in AP again...   Gaslight in AP again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight in AP again...
Page 1 of 1