DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another Gaslight tat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilgore Trout
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Yet another Gaslight tat Empty
PostSubject: Yet another Gaslight tat   Yet another Gaslight tat Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Okay, so earlier on another thread I said I'd post it but I wasn't sure if it would generate interest since the previous thread was a couple weeks old. Admins, do your worst if you don't think another one of these threads needs to exist.

In case you're interested, the arrow with a scroll around it is a special Friday the 13th tattoo from a place in New York City and the thing peeking around the edge is a birdcage drawn by none other than Kurt Vonnegut. If you want you can see that one here: http://www.contrariwise.org/2009/05/14/birdcage/

Sorry for the crappiness of the picture, but hey, that's how shitty cell phones go. Also, I personally dig the simplicity of this tattoo, but I'm open to debate. It's not explicitly for Gaslight; I'd wanted a ship tattoo for a long time and this presented an opportunity to sorta give the band a little tip of the hat. Check it: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/bxPTsHIQ8LHlAVvv6Y7z-A?feat=directlink

Last edited by Kilgore Trout on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : terrible at computers)
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Gaslight tat   Yet another Gaslight tat Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 pm

"Oops... there's nothing to see here. Either you do not have access to these photos, or they don't exist at this web address. Please contact the owner directly to gain access."
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Gaslight tat   Yet another Gaslight tat Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Well, shit.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Gaslight tat   Yet another Gaslight tat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 am

make it happen! i want to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Gaslight tat   Yet another Gaslight tat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another Gaslight tat
Page 1 of 1