DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27)

Go down 
+4
noble_man
lynchyeatspizza
mescalero
Asleepontheforestfloor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27)   Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:34 pm

for Lucero, just get Nobody's Darlings, and you'll be in love. also get Tennessee for their less rock, more country sound
Back to top Go down
benbenben
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
benbenben

Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27)   Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 am

yeah I have just finished 'processing' Tennessee and i totally love it, its the first album i've heard. Is 'Nobody's Darlings' the next logical step?
Back to top Go down
http://www.benbenbenblogblogblog.blogspot.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27)   Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:23 pm

idk if it's the next logical step. it's kinda a departure from their sound on Tennessee, but i think it's their best album, and their sound on Nobody's Darlings is closer to their current, more rock sound
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27)   Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 pm

I just got around to listening to your mixtape. Nothing on it was really my style other than the Rocky, the Bruce, Gaslight, Ben Nichols and Tom Gabel. I did like the MeWithoutYou track and the Bon Iver track, their album For Emma, Forever Ago was incredible.

Other than that, nothing really caught my ear. I appreciate the time that you put into constructing the mixtape. Unfortunately, not much was in there for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27)   Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asleepontheforestfloors mixtape- The music that changed with me (7/27)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2