DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall tour!

Go down 
+35
Sailor Tattoo
Pip
pookieray
Penelope
tdawg
obxsully
nakulisbrown
liveit
DukeStreetKing
stupendoussven
vamike
talley
Asleepontheforestfloor
tigrr13
TonyRockyHorror
kcdc
MCStevepants
Mosh
bradcooke
kristi_atl
stephendgaf
koolmcr
Don Juan
Stalls_Standing
Vibes
surfNJ
kieran
TGAFAN25
Reinvent good times
Jukebox Romeo
steph
Stevearm
colmillionaire
hostutca
ral
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

Fall tour! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 pm

steph wrote:
anyone tried to buy tickets for seattle yet? i clicked on the "ticket information" link from their website and ticketmaster said it didnt recognize the link or something like that, wondering what happened to that show~

this one's on ticketmaster.com now. tickets on sale saturday with a presale starting thursday.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:13 pm

nice, thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm so stoked! I'm hoping they'll play a few new songs.

I can't decide whether to go to the portland show or the seattle one.

Whos going to one of these?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:40 pm

i would, if i wasn't like a few thousands miles away...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Asleepontheforestfloor wrote:
I'm so stoked! I'm hoping they'll play a few new songs.

I can't decide whether to go to the portland show or the seattle one.

Whos going to one of these?
f

me! both!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 pm

I doubt they'd play anything new before the title of the next album is released. The first time they played The '59 Sound was around April 25, 2008 when people already knew the title and that the next album was gonna be on Side One. The album was fully recorded at that point too.

They've said they're going into the studio after this tour so I'd seriously doubt if we heard new material. Maybe new covers
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
talley
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:07 am

Wheres the love for the southeast, i might have to go up to Pittsburgh or DC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:16 am

Not looking good for Europe dates after the US then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 am

yeah i too guess so
last concert in ohio is dated october, 26th

but i hope they return to europe next year may-b in spring or early summer, coz then i can see them again once or twice before i'm going to australia
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:28 am

Tomaldo wrote:
Not looking good for Europe dates after the US then?

the article from AP that was posted earlier in this thread said this would be the last tour before they head into the studio.

also, they've still got a month of festivals in europe. not as good as headlining shows but better than not seeing them.
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 am

true, can't wait for friday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 pm

[quote="ral"]
Tomaldo wrote:
they've still got a month of festivals in europe. not as good as headlining shows but better than not seeing them.

totally agree
so i hope they also come to australia when i am there...
Back to top Go down
stupendoussven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
stupendoussven

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:01 am

Anyone here going to the Philly Show?
Back to top Go down
http://sirsvenjensen.tumblr.com
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 pm

$11 in fees tacked onto the $15 ticket price for the Grand Rapids show. Ticketmaster is so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:52 pm

i hate ticketmaster!
Back to top Go down
Blighty9

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Still waiting for a Montreal date....
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Grazer wrote:
yeah i too guess so
last concert in ohio is dated october, 26th

but i hope they return to europe next year may-b in spring or early summer, coz then i can see them again once or twice before i'm going to australia
...except for March 31, 2009 at the Agora in Cleveland...
Back to top Go down
DukeStreetKing
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DukeStreetKing

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:33 pm

really wish they would add a Maine or even New Hampshire date id take Mass maybe i just missed it though
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:35 pm

DukeStreetKing wrote:
really wish they would add a Maine or even New Hampshire date id take Mass maybe i just missed it though

I've always said NH gets screwed (I live near Manchester) but Maine gets REALLY screwed. I would guess they'd start playing Hampton Beach at some point, maybe not this round of shows but maybe next year, it's a rather large venue so it might take them a bit to get there. I'm guessing they'll make a stop in Boston on their way down from Canada. Seems like they're trying to hit places they missed on their last tour around the country.
Back to top Go down
DukeStreetKing
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DukeStreetKing

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:38 pm

liveit wrote:
DukeStreetKing wrote:

I've always said NH gets screwed (I live near Manchester) but Maine gets REALLY screwed. I would guess they'd start playing Hampton Beach at some point, maybe not this round of shows but maybe next year, it's a rather large venue so it might take them a bit to get there. I'm guessing they'll make a stop in Boston on their way down from Canada. Seems like they're trying to hit places they missed on their last tour around the country.

haha yeah Maine doesn't have anything anymore we have a small venue but they are switching it to 21 plus so we are gonna lose a lot of bands and get EVEN less shows. So i travel to Mass and NH a lot but its worth it. Hopefully they will pick up Hampton and if they add a boston date or a worchester date ill just have to drive down.
Back to top Go down
nakulisbrown
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 pm

stupendoussven wrote:
Anyone here going to the Philly Show?
right here!
Back to top Go down
obxsully
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:05 pm

I'm really hoping for a show at The Norva in Norfolk, VA. It's close by and my favorite venue of all time!
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:58 pm

DukeStreetKing wrote:

Did you notice they added a date for Boston- City Hall Plaza August 1st- free outdoor show, not a headliner but great just the same.............
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 am

If anyone needs tickets to the Portland show, I have two I'm trying to get rid of. I'm not trying to make a profit, just sell em for what I bought em for. I hope it's not inappropriate or anything to write this on here, I'm not trying to make a profit, so I figured it wouldn't be bad. I originally thought I would be going to the show but decided it wasn't really possible and am going to another show instead. I know the tickets probly won't sell out, or if they do it won't be til much later, but if any of you guys on here need tickets or know anyone that needs two tickets to the Portland show I would love you for helping me out!
Back to top Go down
kristi_atl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kristi_atl

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 am

where are the rest of the tour dates? south? c'mon. am i gonna have to drive up to virginia?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall tour!   Fall tour! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall tour!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next