DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM

Go down 
+19
HighLonesome
ral
TGAFAN25
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
MKULTRA
NeverTrustAJunkie
Harbortown
Debonair
Jack
steph
Keeb631
CasanovaBaby90
AmSlang59
CluckyB
19thirty
Reinvent good times
JJW319
TGA30
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Dates so far:

9/11 - Agora Port de Quebec (Quebec City, QC)
9/12 - Bell Centre (Montreal, QC)
9/13 - CE Centre (Ottawa, ON)
9/16 - Eagles Ballroom (Milwaukee, WI)
9/17 - DeltaPlex (Grand Rapids, MI)
9/20 - Bayou Music Center (Houston, TX)
9/21 - Concrete Street Amphitheater (Corpus Christi, TX)*
9/24 - Fillmore Auditorium (Denver, CO)
9/25 - Fillmore Auditorium (Denver, CO)
9/27 - Orpheum Theatre (Flagstaff, AZ)**
9/28 - Tempe Beach Park (Tempe, AZ)
9/29 - Honda Center (Anaheim, CA)
10/1 - The Joint (Las Vegas, NV)
10/2 - Grand Sierra Resort Theatre (Reno, NV)
10/4 - Save on Foods Memorial Centre (Victoria, BC)
10/6 - BMO (Calgary, AB)
10/7 - Edmonton Expo Centre (Edmonton, AB)

*Corpus Christi, TX (support: NOFX and Hot Water Music)
**Flagstaff, AZ (support: Authority Zero)

link: http://riseagainst.artistarena.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=1
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:47 pm

UGH what's with the lack of NJ shows (other than the festivals) with these bands? that's one hell of a tour though.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Should me and Jimmy even be disappointed and surprised that there's no Pittsburgh date? Granted, I understand this is more midwest/canada.

But this still doesn't seem like the official Handwritten tour. A handful of small shows early this summer for the "Thanks For Getting Us Here Tour", and this tour with some cities that do often get looked over (and Canada), but neither feel like the real "Handwritten Tour". Maybe they are doing a November - Feb winter tour in support? Might make more sense to save the big tour for a few months so everyone can get to learn the songs, plus a second single may be out.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:28 pm

JJW319 wrote:
Should me and Jimmy even be disappointed and surprised that there's no Pittsburgh date? Granted, I understand this is more midwest/canada.

But this still doesn't seem like the official Handwritten tour. A handful of small shows early this summer for the "Thanks For Getting Us Here Tour", and this tour with some cities that do often get looked over (and Canada), but neither feel like the real "Handwritten Tour". Maybe they are doing a November - Feb winter tour in support? Might make more sense to save the big tour for a few months so everyone can get to learn the songs, plus a second single may be out.

Same here, JJW--Pittsburgher here, and I'm resigned to the fact that in order to see them it's a roadtrip. I'm getting STL tickets this summer tour. If they ever land in PGH again, it will be a bonus, but I don't count on it. But you know, I thought Stage AE would be the perfect size of venue for them this tour...
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Yeah I'm from PGH too. When are they going come here? Didn't even stop to play American Slang! Bullshit!
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Reinvent good times wrote:
JJW319 wrote:

Same here, JJW--Pittsburgher here, and I'm resigned to the fact that in order to see them it's a roadtrip. I'm getting STL tickets this summer tour. If they ever land in PGH again, it will be a bonus, but I don't count on it. But you know, I thought Stage AE would be the perfect size of venue for them this tour...

I would travel if I had the time and cash to support. But yeah - I thought about State AE as well. Someday....haha

Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:57 pm

19thirty wrote:
Yeah I'm from PGH too. When are they going come here? Didn't even stop to play American Slang! Bullshit!

Stage AE wasn't open during the american slang tour and they had outgrown Mr. Smalls at that point. (Seriouslly donno what took them so long to build something like Stage AE... without it there is like nothing inbetween "medium sized club that can hold a few hundred people" and "Melon Arena")

My guess is that there are more dates for the Rise Against/HWM tour yet to be anounced and/or another big tour. Just be patient.
Back to top Go down
AmSlang59
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:31 pm

A bit disappointed in this. Not the line up or anything but with Rise Against, it's going to be probably double the price of what it would be if it was a TGA headliner. The venue is outside in Phoenix AZ in the summer. (It will probably be in the low 100s) And I was really hoping to see a longer set. They haven't been support on a US tour in a while so I'm curious how many songs they will actually play. I'm guessing 10 songs.
Back to top Go down
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender
CasanovaBaby90

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:37 pm

I was pretty excited to see Ottawa and Montreal on that list. Definitely should follow with the Handwritten tour, relax people! Smile

I'll definitely be at the Ottawa show and depending on whether my ball game gets played on the 12th, I'll be in Montreal, too! Rise Against is how I first encountered TGA so it's pretty cool to see them open for them again. Hot Water, too! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Keeb631
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Keeb631

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:03 pm

I will be seeing them Oct 1st at the Vegas location! I have yet to see them live since I moved out West. This definitely made my week. I'm still cheesing...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ItsCoreyBrah
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:11 pm

SHUT UP. i always said i was sad that i missed seeing Gaslight w/ Rise Against! fuck this is so exciting Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:17 pm

TGA138 wrote:
UGH what's with the lack of NJ shows (other than the festivals) with these bands? that's one hell of a tour though.

I agree with this man. And I agree with his avatar as well.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:47 pm

http://tix.concertmaps.com/thegaslightanthempresale/

All dates are up there now for presale in the future. Some go on sale 5/21 others 5/22
Back to top Go down
Keeb631
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Keeb631

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Debonair wrote:

All dates are up there now for presale in the future. Some go on sale 5/21 others 5/22

This is what confuses me because sites like Ticketmaster or Stubhub say presale is 10am Wed. 5/23... I guess I'll try Monday. Cant hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ItsCoreyBrah

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Milwaukee date! Yesssssss.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:55 pm

LuckyinLV wrote:
Debonair wrote:

This is what confuses me because sites like Ticketmaster or Stubhub say presale is 10am Wed. 5/23... I guess I'll try Monday. Cant hurt.

Well this is a presale gaslight does before ticket master or anyone else is allowed to sell them. Usually they do it around the day before it goes on general sale.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:57 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I don't even know why but I'm excited for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Aww geeeee. I haven't seen them live yet!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:12 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Aww geeeee. I haven't seen them live yet!
Seen 'em twice. You're in for a treat!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:12 pm

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:13 pm

If a band doesn't come to your town it's usually because your area has proven that they DGAF. Either cuz there aren't enough fans or radio isn't supporting them. So blame your town!
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:28 pm

edmonton!!!

not a huge Rise Against fan but that's some awesome support.

i've circled the date!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:30 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
If a band doesn't come to your town it's usually because your area has proven that they DGAF. Either cuz there aren't enough fans or radio isn't supporting them. So blame your town!
Thank you Pittsburgh for having a love affair with our local crappy rappers....
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:34 pm

And thanks NYC for not having any rock radio stations anymore. NYC and Pittsburgh are hi-5'ing right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:41 pm

JimmyB wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Thank you Pittsburgh for having a love affair with our local crappy rappers....

it also had to do with the geographic location. for example...a band is not gonna play SD, LA and OC area even tho they are big populated area....usually a band just plays LA and feels like enough die hard fans from SD and OC area will make the trip.

if the band is not coming to your town and you are not willing to drive 2/3 hrs then don't blame the band.

also I'll be making the 7hour trip to this show cause I love HWM and TGA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM   2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 Fall tour with Rise Against and HWM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next