DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall Tour...WooHoo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockit

Fall Tour...WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Fall Tour...WooHoo!   Fall Tour...WooHoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 pm

It's gonna be an awesome time seeing the Gaslight Anthem...LIVE. Not only that they got this rockin guy Frank Turner coming on tour with him, you gotta check his new record out ...YES! So excited to see them!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Fall Tour...WooHoo!   Fall Tour...WooHoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 pm

yeah man, this tour's gonna be sick. i'm seeing them twice on this tour, but sadly, neither time is with Frank. i still get Gaslight and the Loved Ones though. you ever seen Gaslight before?

and you should register to the forum, man. it only takes a second, and we'd love to have another member. we're all really nice. you'll feel right at home
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Fall Tour...WooHoo!   Fall Tour...WooHoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Seen Gaslight 3 times, saw Frank with them once and seeing Frank again in October (and whenever Gaslight come back here again i'll be seeing them again!), both are incredibly good live.

2 of the best thats for sure, is one hell of a tour, am gutted you lot over there get it this time (although I guess we have, only fair).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Tour...WooHoo!   Fall Tour...WooHoo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall Tour...WooHoo!
Page 1 of 1