DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why no Get Hurt acoustics?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mdroel20
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mdroel20

Why no Get Hurt acoustics? Empty
PostSubject: Why no Get Hurt acoustics?   Why no Get Hurt acoustics? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:44 pm

I don't know if this has been mentioned in any other posts or not, but does anyone know why Brian hasn't done any acoustic performances of Get Hurt songs on radio stations?
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Why no Get Hurt acoustics?   Why no Get Hurt acoustics? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:17 pm

I think he said recently how radio stations have this game where they play your band if you come to their events and play sessions. He said he doesn't want to do that anymore. I'm sure someone will dig up the actual quote.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Why no Get Hurt acoustics?   Why no Get Hurt acoustics? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:13 pm

Brian and Alex played quite a few Get Hurt songs yesterday in Berlin at the 2 acoustic shows.

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t5427p120-eu-tour-2014
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Why no Get Hurt acoustics?   Why no Get Hurt acoustics? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:33 pm

mdroel20 wrote:
I don't know if this has been mentioned in any other posts or not, but does anyone know why Brian hasn't done any acoustic performances of Get Hurt songs on radio stations?

hey, apparently there will be a Cardinals session with Brian and Alex available soon, if you've never seen them before they're this series of high quality acoustic videos on youtube. Get excited!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Why no Get Hurt acoustics?   Why no Get Hurt acoustics? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Why no Get Hurt acoustics?   Why no Get Hurt acoustics? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Not from a radio show, but here is some of Dark Places at the Mann Center. It's from my iphone so it's not going to look great but the sound is ok. I'm sorry I didn't record more of it because I really loved this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why no Get Hurt acoustics?   Why no Get Hurt acoustics? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why no Get Hurt acoustics?
Page 1 of 1