DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon solo shows

Go down 
+63
Great Expectations..
TGA30
brucesboots
Down by the Mersey
prettyontheinsidex
jac185
bigbug
brunswick18
allamericandan1
NeverTrustAJunkie
steady now steady now
bootime
DeathoftheCool
GlennR
cmigs
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
Navesink Banks
BossTime
myoldmanshoes
riversedge
aaydmc2
thebends
SirBrad
brianisbae
pwm112
LuceroDiehard
turnitin2004
bt211
Jack
cms35
LizCollinsNY
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jaws
Mike_Millburys_Shoe
kjakm
cdala
Yozzy
RobertODonnell
shredderrrrrr
eagles1139
ivienco
NotLikeWeBleed
MKULTRA
Smasha13
flannel
Debonair
Asmith1912
rumham
TLRRescue
BKO5950505
pleasepassthesoup
moosicmaniac
Shrewsbury_Stars
enola
Rizz
big blue
njguy99
macci
jensomniac
miked331
StitchesOnTheRadio
Zach_Edelman
LiveFastDieOld
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Maaaaaaaaan...I really wish he'd do these elsewhere, too.

If it weren't midweek I'd hop a plane... Crying or Very sad

Ah, well....
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:01 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Smasha13 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Dear work,

My grandpa is a party animal. Therefore, I now need 3 days off, mid week, to celebrate with him.

Sound plausible?

I need to know these things up front to make up better excuses!

The party just got moved out of town.  It's in Canada for...reasons.  You need those days to fly in, party and then fly back out.  Problem solved.

hahaha I love this. High Five

Apparently my grandfather is quite the traveler in his old age.

Canada is clearly the elderly person's equivalent to Vegas. What happens in Canada stays in Canada because we're all nice and keep secrets as needed Wink It's the obvious choice to celebrate a grandparent's birthday! Who wouldn't buy that excuse!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:10 am

LizCollinsNY wrote:
So I really want to get tickets to the Crossroads shows and since Thursday/Friday are sold out I was excited when they announced the Wednesday show.  Unfortunately, I can't get anyone who can go with me (coming from Westchester, NY, about an hour away).  For those who have been to these shows, what is the atmosphere like?  Could I go solo and have a good time?  Thanks!

You could absolutely go solo and have a good time! I went to the first show with only one other friend and met 5 others who are now some of my absolute best friends. And that's not even counting the handful of other people I chatted with that night. And trust me, I am NOT the outgoing type at all and I can't even credit alcohol because I was completely sober. So you will be fine, and could potentially make some wonderful new friends who will let you sleep on their couch when you drive 8 hours to see Gaslight with them Smile
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:17 pm

seconded^^ Hug
I find Gaslight fans to be a great bunch of people and so many of my really close friends are people I've met at shows!
Back to top Go down
LizCollinsNY
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Thanks!! I got my ticket, and I hope to rock out with a lot of you there!! I totally would have regretted NOT going, so I went for it!
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:25 pm

LizCollinsNY wrote:
Thanks!!  I got my ticket, and I hope to rock out with a lot of you there!!  I totally would have regretted NOT going, so I went for it!

I'm sure more than a few people from here would meet up if you find out who's going, it'll be more than fine. Have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Can we all acknowledge that the "Horrible Crowe Mollies" is the worst possible combination of the two bands' names? It bothers me every time I see it haha. Molly and the Horrible Zombies, maybe...
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:13 am

I remain convinced that horrible zombie crowes is the way to go. But yeah, horrible crowe mollies is probably the worst.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:19 am

I changed the title of the thread as he will anyhow perform under his name Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:20 am

MKULTRA wrote:
I remain convinced that horrible zombie crowes is the way to go. But yeah, horrible crowe mollies is probably the worst.

lol thank you guys, I also agree that Horrible Zombie Crowes would have made the most sense. but that's Brian for you...
Back to top Go down
LizCollinsNY
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 4:33 pm

I can't believe how pumped I am now about this show... was all meh at the idea of going myself, but you are cool people and now I'm looking forward to rocking out with other fans!
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:14 pm

I am excited too. Received my ticket for the Friday show in the mail today. I was a little panicked that the envelope was unsealed but fortunately the ticket was still inside.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:44 pm

i think i have one will call ticket, one of my friends receiving my ticket in the mail, and two for another friend and i coming in the mail... i just hope everything makes it to me because i'm going to lose track XD
Back to top Go down
turnitin2004
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Hows will call here? Normally I get hard tickets mailed to me cause I like having the hard ticket, and sometimes will call is jsut a stamp on the wrist.

However if i remember right it was like 5$ for them to mail you the tickets which at that point im like okay lets just do will call.

i went last time and had hard tickets.

if anyone knows would be helpful. thanks.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 7:54 pm

I don't remember specifically like what they did, if it was wristbands or stamps or w.e, and idk if there was re-entry cause I don't think we tried to leave. We got there really early (like, erm, before the place opened) and so we didn't have a lot going on when we were getting in. But Crossroads overall is a super chill place, and it's really small, so you shouldn't have any issues.
Back to top Go down
turnitin2004
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:55 am

turnitin2004 wrote:
Hows will call here?  Normally I get hard tickets mailed to me cause I like having the hard ticket, and sometimes will call is jsut a stamp on the wrist.

However if i remember right it was like 5$ for them to mail you the tickets which at that point im like okay lets just do will call.

i went last time and had hard tickets.

if anyone knows would be helpful.  thanks.

I'm 99% sure I recall stamps of some sort but I did go to a half dozen other small shows around that time so I could be wrong.

Basically, there was one person who took tickets or checked off will call names. It was really simple and easy and they're even cool about things like if you have two tickets under your name but the second person isn't arriving with you, they just have to say your name at the door.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:32 pm

Is there by any chance a Sergio T from Fairfax, VA on this board? I just got home from a work trip and found my other two tickets in the mail. One envelope was open again and then I noticed that another envelope was attached to where the envelope should have been sealed. It should have gone to Sergio T in Fairfax.
I didn't open it so I am not sure if it may even be for a completely different show but either way, I'll put a stamp on it and forward this week.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 7:48 pm

has anyone who ordered Friday tix and got hard tickets NOT received them yet? I know they say you're fine until like a week before, but it seems most people have received them already and I haven't got mine yet :/
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:17 pm

flannel wrote:
has anyone who ordered Friday tix and got hard tickets NOT received them yet? I know they say you're fine until like a week before, but it seems most people have received them already and I haven't got mine yet :/

I'd say call them to check if and when they have mailed out your ticket. As I mentioned earlier, two of my tickets arrived in unsealed envelopes and one had somebody else's ticket attached to mine.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:19 am

I'm not sure if the poster for this show was posted yet so there you go. I really like it and will definitely order one.

Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Image11

Additional info from Jeff for those who are not going to the show:

Rockets are Red will have a short run for sale that will go up on Saturday after the show and ship Monday for the holiday rush.
Be quick, he only has a few available for sale!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: 3rd Night Just Added to Brian Solo At Crossroads (Wed. 17 December)    Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Brian Fallon of The Gaslight Anthem - An intimate night of Old Songs & New - 3RD SHOW A...
Wednesday Dec 17, 2014

Doors: 5:00 PM
Show: 8:00 PM

21 and over

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/719923/tfly
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:07 pm

they added this like two weeks ago Wink i'm surprised it's not sold out yet!
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:19 pm

I love that poster! I love you
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 8:08 pm

enola wrote:
I'm not sure if the poster for this show was posted yet so there you go. I really like it and will definitely order one.

Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Image11

Additional info from Jeff for those who are not going to the show:

Rockets are Red will have a short run for sale that will go up on Saturday after the show and ship Monday for the holiday rush.
Be quick, he only has a few available for sale!

I set the poster as my lock screen on my Samsung Galaxy and it makes me Very Happy every time I look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon solo shows
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next