DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA

Go down 
+10
Janet
CluckyB
Daire
Luca Chinaski
steph
steady now steady now
jennylenore
efofex
TGAFAN25
Asleepontheforestfloor
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:37 pm

I just stumbled upon this today, luckily I'm going to be in LA when this show is going on.

http://sideonedummy.com/brian-fallon-of-the-gaslight-anthem-adds-a-show-in-la
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:14 am

i am gonna try best to attend this.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:31 pm

ill be there!
Back to top Go down
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:22 am

I'll be there. I'll see you all there.

I would say "I hope to you see you there," but I have no idea what any of you look like. Conundrums.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:19 am

I hope I can go but I'm pretty sure I can. Once I know for sure I'll buy my ticket.

After fews they're a little over 19 bucks.
Back to top Go down
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 am

You should go! My friend is flying down from UWashington for the show. It's gonna be a riot, not literally.

Okay, maybe literally. I'll see what I can muster up.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Haha. Yeah dude, the problem is my dad is taking me there to look at colleges, so I just feel bad leaving him by himself in LA. haha.

Oh UW? Nice! My step bro goes there.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:36 pm

bring your dad to the show
Back to top Go down
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Asleepontheforestfloor wrote:
Haha. Yeah dude, the problem is my dad is taking me there to look at colleges, so I just feel bad leaving him by himself in LA. haha.

Oh UW? Nice! My step bro goes there.

There's so much to do in LA if he doesn't want to go to the show (like guy above me said), id est: art galleries, comedy clubs, etc that are right in West Hollywood (if he doesn't want to leave you in the general vicinity of the Troub).

Oooooh, what colleges? The typical UCLA, USC, etc? I was accepted into a bunch of CA schools (including the two I mentioned) and I wouldn't mind offering my two cents as an LA native, if you'd be willing to accept it. Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 am

Oh thanks man! haha.

I'm looking at art schools though cause I'm going into photography. Are there any art schools worth looking at in the LA area that you know of?
Back to top Go down
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Art schools, eh? Any specific kind of photography? I'm putting it under a spoiler cut for length.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jennylenore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:16 am

I want to be at this soooo bad. There are very few bands I would drive 6 hours for. TGA is definitely on that list.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:14 pm

efofex- I'm not really sure at the moment. I know I'll take some film classes, but I'll prolly just stick to digital for my photos.

I decided that I want to start to take more pictures of people in every day life. I'm kind of getting bored with landscapes. But I'm starting a web zine with some friends and I'm going to try get a press pass for this show as well as sasquatch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Got my tickets.
flyin' from San Jose
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:41 am

Just bought my tickets and now I'm working on getting a press pass.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:30 am

Asleepontheforestfloor wrote:
efofex- I'm not really sure at the moment. I know I'll take some film classes, but I'll prolly just stick to digital for my photos.

I decided that I want to start to take more pictures of people in every day life. I'm kind of getting bored with landscapes.

why don't you post some in the photo thread on here, which I started after some people suggested it (and those folks can post there too ...)

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/general-chat-discussions-f7/the-photography-thread-t1673.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:34 am

Who's all going to the show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:36 am

i am with three of my friends.
look for me and say hello. i will prolly be wearing a bad religion tee
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:32 pm

when i first heard about the show, i thought i could make the drive up there for it, but im way too broke. bummer. enjoy the show guys...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 am

Amazing. Be jealous if you didnt go
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 am

Pretty sure he ended up rattling off a new song...

Something about navigating her seas and her being his true love?

when he played it, i immediately googled the lyrics to find out what cover it was and was not able to come up with any answers that were remotely close....

what do you think oldgospelchoir?
Back to top Go down
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 am

Setlist? Video?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pearljamonline.it/

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:32 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
Pretty sure he ended up rattling off a new song...

Something about navigating her seas and her being his true love?

when he played it, i immediately googled the lyrics to find out what cover it was and was not able to come up with any answers that were remotely close....

what do you think oldgospelchoir?

i agree, i forgot what song he was playing but midway thru, he just started singing a completely different song.

he also played a song which he called a 'New York song' or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:25 pm

How was the crowd?
Back to top Go down
numbersi

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm

here's what he played (not in order and missing a song or
two)

senor and the queen
say i won't recognize
blue jeans
and white t-shirts
wooderson
we came to dance
the
navesink banks
the 59 sound
great expectations
old white
lincoln
miles davis and the cool
here's looking at you kid
lost
in a supermarket (with elements of train in vain)
tin pan alley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA   Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon Solo Show at the Troubadour in LA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next