DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon solo shows

Go down 
+63
Great Expectations..
TGA30
brucesboots
Down by the Mersey
prettyontheinsidex
jac185
bigbug
brunswick18
allamericandan1
NeverTrustAJunkie
steady now steady now
bootime
DeathoftheCool
GlennR
cmigs
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
Navesink Banks
BossTime
myoldmanshoes
riversedge
aaydmc2
thebends
SirBrad
brianisbae
pwm112
LuceroDiehard
turnitin2004
bt211
Jack
cms35
LizCollinsNY
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jaws
Mike_Millburys_Shoe
kjakm
cdala
Yozzy
RobertODonnell
shredderrrrrr
eagles1139
ivienco
NotLikeWeBleed
MKULTRA
Smasha13
flannel
Debonair
Asmith1912
rumham
TLRRescue
BKO5950505
pleasepassthesoup
moosicmaniac
Shrewsbury_Stars
enola
Rizz
big blue
njguy99
macci
jensomniac
miked331
StitchesOnTheRadio
Zach_Edelman
LiveFastDieOld
67 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

Brian Fallon solo shows Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:33 pm

ADMIN EDIT
Personal message from Brian added.
All the existing Crossroads topics were merged into this one.

Brian mentioned in the Q&A he did for DSS in July that he has plans to wrap all his side projects into one thing. Now this plan becomes reality. Here's what Brian had to say about the shows:

The crossroads show is acoustic and it is me beginning what I said I was going to do on the DSS Q&A.  I'm wrapping all my "side projects" into one under my own name for simplicity so I can play all the songs without being specific to one band or the other. Ian will be covering second guitar duties, even though we're not billing it as "The Horrible Crowes".

So yes, I will be doing Horrible Crowes songs as well as solo songs and Molly songs, but it's all under "Brian Fallon" for the sake of not omitting any songs so the people can have a chance to hear them in one place.

I'm very very excited to play the crossroads shows!  It's going to be amazing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirmed shows so far:

December 18th - Crossroads, Garwood (NJ)
December 19th - Crossroads, Garwood (NJ)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the one question form the Q&A:
You have written some really great songs which were recorded by you with the Horrible Crowes and with Molly and the Zombies. As some of those seem eminently suitable to being 'covered' by the Gaslight Anthem, is there any chance that your fans will get to hear these live on a regular basis or will they be forever lost to live performance?
Steady Now Steady Now, UK
Good question.  Gaslight won’t ever do that, but I am thinking about wrapping all my side projects into one thing and playing the songs from all of it.  I’d like to just go out there as Brian Fallon and the “Horrible Crowe Mollys“ or something and do whatever songs I’ve done that aren’t Gaslight songs. I really want to do a lot of things and I think it’d be easier to do it as a solo artist than with nine different bands. Like how Jack White does all his side project’s songs. Does that make sense?

Brian Fallon solo shows Crossr10

Hope this works. See ya there.
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:38 pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/1488512088098572/
Back to top Go down
Zach_Edelman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Zach_Edelman

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:38 pm

As per The Diamond, this one won't be like the others... Use the event photo as a hint, as well as the title of the event. Old Songs & New. It'll be well worth my $35!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Brian Fallon - An intimate night old songs & new (solo show) NJ   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Brian Fallon of The Gaslight Anthem - An intimate night of Old Songs & New
T.Gunn & Rothenbeck
Thursday Dec 18, 2014

Doors: 5:00 PM
Show: 8:00 PM

21 and over
$36

Crossroads
78 North Ave.
Garwood, NJ

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/705571

Last edited by StitchesOnTheRadio on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:06 pm

I posted this in tour... whoops.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Wow I totally missed that you started this thread. Combining these now...or whenever my computer challenged brain figures out how..

EDIT: Fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:30 pm

See you all there!
Back to top Go down
jensomniac
A Contender
A Contender
jensomniac

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:38 pm

The graphic has me all aflutter, stoked!!
Back to top Go down
macci
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Oh yeah!! I'm in!! Smile
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Awesome. I'll be there.
Though the $10 service charge is a bit much...
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Could this by some miracle mean new horrible crowes???!!! That would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Can't wait to see Brian here again. The last two shows here were a lot of fun and Brian was very loose.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:09 pm

If it wouldn't be totally crazy in general and the day before our son's birthday, I'd consider flying over to the US for this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:06 pm

big blue wrote:
Could this by some miracle mean new horrible crowes???!!! That would be amazing!

I think it's more likely that Brian is following through on an idea he expressed during a recent interview. He said he was thinking about doing a live show where he plays all of his non-Gaslight material including Horrible Crowes and Molly & The Zombies.
Back to top Go down
moosicmaniac
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Got my ticket - very intrigued by the title. Haven't seen Brian solo since the Northeastern show a few years ago so I'm stoked for this one!
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Just got tickets! I guess I'm coming home for Christmas a couple days earlier than I initially anticipated. The last Crossroads show was amazing.
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:10 pm

For those that have gone to the others what was it like. Is it seated? About how many people? Did he sell merch? I think I remember there being posters.
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 am

miked331 wrote:
For those that have gone to the others what was it like. Is it seated? About how many people? Did he sell merch? I think I remember there being posters.

It's not seated and Crossroads holds somewhere around 200 people. I don't remember there being any merch last time, but I could be mistaken. It was a really great, intimate atmosphere there when Brian played in February full of people who were big fans and were singing along the whole time.
Back to top Go down
macci
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:12 pm

I think there are a few seats by the bar area. The day of the second show at Crossroads, I fell down my front steps & ended up in the ER. My wife called Crossroads & asked if they could give me a chair someplace. They were more than accommodating (although it was really weird that everyone was standing and I was sitting in a chair against the wall).
Back to top Go down
BKO5950505
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BKO5950505

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Super stoked for this.
Back to top Go down
TLRRescue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TLRRescue

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:24 pm

I am beyond excited for this! Cant wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresortrescue.com
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 am

Kind of surprised this still hasn't sold out yet
Back to top Go down
TLRRescue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TLRRescue

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:52 am

rumham wrote:
Kind of surprised this still hasn't sold out yet

Same here!!!
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:35 am

Brian confirmed with me at the Stone Pony on Sunday that he is indeed bringing Ian along to the show and they will be playing some Horrible Crowes songs.
Back to top Go down
TLRRescue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TLRRescue

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:42 am

Rizz wrote:
Brian confirmed with me at the Stone Pony on Sunday that he is indeed bringing Ian along to the show and they will be playing some Horrible Crowes songs.

Did he perform at the Stone Pony on Sunday???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon solo shows
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next