DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk

Go down 
+30
Andy_
mja271
DeathoftheCool
JukeboxJuliet
Amanda941
AdamC91
Hasler09
DaleCooper
miked331
songs like a comfort
ral
Jerseyrain
brucesboots
cdala
enola
The Last Jukebox Romeo
HolyBreakOfDay
bootime
macci
sinkorswimmydear
Debonair
zerb012345
bradleyjp
The_River
osumarko
Erik Drost
Shrewsbury_Stars
bringiton
steady now steady now
SirBrad
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Got my black copy from Greenhell. It is a European pressing.
Back to top Go down
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Email from Infinite merch: "We just recently received an email letting us know we will not be receiving our red/white splatter vinyl until mid-October."

Mid-october... Clap 2 months late.
Back to top Go down
http://rockthiswayforum.forumsactifs.com/forum
Andy_
A Contender
A Contender
Andy_

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:10 am

Yay ^ :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@DrewsBatches
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:19 pm

well for some good news, the double LP with bonus tracks (and signed poster? I had no idea tht was included) shipped today from My Play Direct.

Of all the releases of this album this is the one I was most looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Yeah, pretty pissed. My payment was declined. I thought they'd take it when I pre-ordered not before they ship.
no deluxe vinyl or signed poster for me.
It's pretty sad I didn't get either of my preorders. I mean the infinite one is coming I guess, but still. Would have been nice to have one of the things I spent my money on.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 4:30 pm

^^ same thing happened to me but I just reordered the deluxe LP. They still have signed posters so it's pretty much no harm no foul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
^^ same thing happened to me but I just reordered the deluxe LP. They still have signed posters so it's pretty much no harm no foul.

Where did you see they still have signed posters? I just looked and it says there are no more signed posters, same as it did when I checked a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:32 pm

jwhjr wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Where did you see they still have signed posters?  I just looked and it says there are no more signed posters, same as it did when I checked a few weeks ago.

Here ya go.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/the-gaslight-anthem/get-hurt-exclusive-double-picture-disc-with-signed-poster/details/29903584
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
jwhjr wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Where did you see they still have signed posters?  I just looked and it says there are no more signed posters, same as it did when I checked a few weeks ago.

Here ya go.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/the-gaslight-anthem/get-hurt-exclusive-double-picture-disc-with-signed-poster/details/29903584

Weird, when I use the link on the main page that has all the different album options (which is different than the link you have above), it says all of the signed posters are gone:
http://www.myplaydirect.com/the-gaslight-anthem/get-hurt-exclusive-double-picture-disc/details/29945543?feature-name=featured&feature=29857273

Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:33 pm

jwhjr wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
jwhjr wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Here ya go.

Weird, when I use the link on the main page that has all the different album options (which is different than the link you have above), it says all of the signed posters are gone:
http://www.myplaydirect.com/the-gaslight-anthem/get-hurt-exclusive-double-picture-disc/details/29945543?feature-name=featured&feature=29857273

Weird. That's the link that myplaydirect sent me and they confirmed that signed posters are still available.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:00 pm

got the double picture disc LP today and while it looks fantastic and is pressed on very thick (seems heavier than 180G) vinyl and the poster looks really sharp, the sound quality isn't too great. The standard weight black vinyl sounds much better in my opinion.

Glad to finally have this though.
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Got my picture disc. Didn't order the bundle but got the liner notes signed. Was this part of the deal? I forget.

Either way it looks awesome especially by normal picture disc standards
Back to top Go down
macci
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:40 am

miked331 wrote:
Got my picture disc. Didn't order the bundle but got the liner notes signed. Was this part of the deal? I forget.

Either way it looks awesome especially by normal picture disc standards

I think the first 500 (then changed to 1,000?) orders were to be signed. No extra $.

I got mine yesterday too! Looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:20 pm

SirBrad wrote:
the sound quality isn't too great.  The standard weight black vinyl sounds much better in my opinion.

Sadly this is always the case with pic disc.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:42 pm

The_River wrote:
SirBrad wrote:
the sound quality isn't too great.  The standard weight black vinyl sounds much better in my opinion.

Sadly this is always the case with pic disc.

Yep I wasn't expecting it to sound great but the difference is more that minor to me.

I'd suggest to anyone with this that they buy a black vinyl for a playing copy.
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:06 am

Would you post a picture of the picture disc? I won't be getting mine sadly.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:26 am

@InfiniteMerch: If you ordered the GET HURT vinyl LP from us, keep an eye out for another update email within the next few days... @gaslightanthem #GETHURT
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:41 am

I got the picture disc with the signed insert, but I haven't listened to it yet. i read somewhere, facebook I believe, that something was wrong with it. I just haven't had time to listen to it yet. but it is very pretty!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:10 am

Interestingly the splatter vinyl on infinite merch website is no longer listed? Guess it's "sold out"
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Debonair wrote:
Interestingly the splatter vinyl on infinite merch website is no longer listed? Guess it's "sold out"

when is this supposed to ship? I thought they said october? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Debonair wrote:

"sold out", "never available in the first place", same difference I guess.
Back to top Go down
bradleyjp
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
bradleyjp

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:59 pm

'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 2014-012

Invert the colors and you have the other disc.
Back to top Go down
http://bradleyjp.me
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Debonair wrote:
@InfiniteMerch: If you ordered the GET HURT vinyl LP from us, keep an eye out for another update email within the next few days... @gaslightanthem #GETHURT

based off of history it'll be to let us know it'll be delayed until 2015. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:53 am

Email from Infinite Merch I am sure you all got:

Quote :
We have great news regarding the GET HURT vinyl! We just received confirmation from the pressing plant that they were able to expedite the vinyl pressing and have shipped the GET HURT vinyl to the Infinite Merch warehouse.

We should be receiving the vinyl tomorrow and will immediately start packing your orders to begin shipping when the United States Post Office opens first thing Monday morning!

We will be shipping orders in the order they were received, starting with the oldest orders first.

well the good news is if they start sending them out at their normal pace of what seems like 10 a day, it shouldn't take any longer than 3 months to finally receive it in the mail.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:25 pm

mine was actually shipped today! impressed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk   'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Get Hurt' - vinyl talk
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next