DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Big Talk"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

"Big Talk"  Empty
PostSubject: "Big Talk"    "Big Talk"  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm

I hope it's not breaking any of the website's rules to post a topic about a band unrelated to TGA. But I thought fans of TGA may find it worthwhile to check out "Big Talk", which is a solo release by Ronnie Vannucci, the drummer for The Killers. There's a few streams going around right now (I'd post them but don't want to break any rules.....but you can easily find one using any search engine) and having the opportunity to stream the album, I must say that it sounds great (way better than The Killers in my opinion) and an album I'm super excited for (it's official release date is tomorrow, via Epitaph records). The album really reminds me of 80's rock such as Springsteen, Tom Petty, Replacements, The Cars. So far I love what I hear and just wanted to "give back", as I have discovered some really great bands on this forum thanks to some of you.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

"Big Talk"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Big Talk"    "Big Talk"  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm

There's no rules against it. You just need to put it in the "Other Bands" section.
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

"Big Talk"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Big Talk"    "Big Talk"  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 pm

as a fan of the killers i will be checking this out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

"Big Talk"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Big Talk"    "Big Talk"  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Yeah I would highly recommend doing so! I'm not even a fan of The Killers to be honest, but I love what I hear so far. I've heard the entire album streamed on my computer, so if I enjoy this version, I'm sure it's only going to sound that much better in my car stereo! I can't wait for my vinyl package to arrive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Big Talk"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Big Talk"    "Big Talk"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Big Talk"
Page 1 of 1