DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?

Go down 
+7
jdc
StitchesOnTheRadio
NeverTrustAJunkie
prettyontheinsidex
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
steady now steady now
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?   so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:11 am

markbarlow wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
i was nearly deaf at cambridge so i couldn't hear much of anything.

Had you run out of toilet roll?

Razz

You're never gonna let me live that down are ya? And noo but even 2 ply can't hold up to speakers next to your ear Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?   so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 am

markbarlow wrote:
i was nearly deaf at cambridge so i couldn't hear much of anything.

Had you run out of toilet roll?

Razz

You're never gonna let me live that down are ya? And noo but even 2 ply can't hold up to speakers next to your ear Smile
Nope, never! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FelixMA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
FelixMA

PostSubject: Re: so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?   so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:02 pm

I met Benny at Leeds Festival during The Cure this year and he was an absolute gent. I very sheepishly went over and was like "Hey, I was just wondering, are you Benny from The Gaslight Anthem?" and he kinda laughed and said yeah. Stood and talked to him for 5 minutes, got a few photos and showed him my terrible home done GA tattoo. Seriously nice guy, I didn't hang around too long 'cos I felt really rude just going over to him. Him and his friend heard me scitzing out to my dad on the phone like "DAD I JUST MET THE DUDE FROM THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM" and started laughing, then when him and his mate were leaving, he came back over to me, shook my hand, said it was a pleasure to meet me and thanks for my support and that he hopes we bump in to each other again. Lovely, approachable guy.
Back to top Go down
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?   so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:16 am

Sounds like a great guy Felix!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?   so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2