DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.

Go down 
+48
onbackstreetsinbackseats
jonnyz83
acousticbandit
enola
nomad677
Tiffany
redheadchick
myfuneralparty
SirBrad
bringiton_ty
ral
Chappers
rsj
Raoul_Duke
Hanswurst
sandinista
tyoac
pauldt1969
brucesboots
TGAforLIFE
big blue
B701
AGoodTime
Bea
Holland
Camus
kirstyt
Christophe
Rxyz
bobbyjames
azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
Greenlizard
Reinvent good times
gking92
snakester
Jerseyrain
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
CasanovaBaby90
Klown
njguy99
CapedAvenger
steady now steady now
JJW319
saltandburn1967
eagles1139
IrishNameAndAnInjury
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:21 am

Mine came in today (from Amazon) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
debaser
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
debaser

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:02 am

Still waiting for my signed deluxe from play.com. I got a message saying delay with distribitor last Friday (20th). Looks like from their site that it is at least in their warehouse now. My first, and now probably last order from Play.com.

Also, I ordered the AS Tour edition from the_music_shop (Australia) on ebay. That was on the 8th July. I know thats gonna take a while to the UK, but I'd have thought that might have been delivered by now.

A shirt went missing in the post as well recently. It's all since I moved house. I'm watching our new postman - if I hear him blaring '45' out of his van there will be trouble!! Smile

Not having much luck am I? Might have to go any buy a regular copy of the new album as well if not got by weekend.....
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 am

At last my Play.com album has been posted. Probably won't get it til Monday at least though Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gking92
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
gking92

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:18 am

Just got an e-mail from play - they've finally dispatched it!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_King1992
nomad677
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:42 am

I got the Dispatched E-mail too from Play.com..... I still hate them though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.up-in-desire.tumblr.com
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:32 pm

IT ARRIVED. IT FINALLY ARRIVED. Never preordering from Play again.
Back to top Go down
LoboJones
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LoboJones

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 pm

This is some serious bullsh*t. I ordered the vinyl el jefe bundle, the deluxe cd, and the super deluxe signed version - everything on the respective days they were announced. What do I have two days after release? A poster.

And the kicker, after dropping $100+ I still had to pay $1.29 for "Teenage Rebellion" cause it's only on iTunes. I know the band is tryin hard to take care of their fans but this stupid.... next go round doing $9.99 at Best Buy, if anything at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lobojones.com
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:13 pm

LoboJones wrote:
This is some serious bullsh*t. I ordered the vinyl el jefe bundle, the deluxe cd, and the super deluxe signed version - everything on the respective days they were announced. What do I have two days after release? A poster.

And the kicker, after dropping $100+ I still had to pay $1.29 for "Teenage Rebellion" cause it's only on iTunes. I know the band is tryin hard to take care of their fans but this stupid.... next go round doing $9.99 at Best Buy, if anything at all.

To be fair, most itunes exclusive songs are "Album Only" meaning that you have to buy the album to get that song. In the past the band has talked about making sure this is not the case with their albums.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Yeah I can't complain about the iTuines track - I'd say at least 9 out of 10 times you have to buy the entire CD to get the one song which is always real BS. In most cases people aren't going to only want to buy the bonus song only unless they've already shelled out $10-15 for a hard copy CD. Gotta give them props for always allowing single purchase of the bonus track.

There have been a few times I've been fan enough to buy an entire album on iTunes to get one song.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
LoboJones
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LoboJones

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm

SirBrad wrote:
Yeah I can't complain about the iTuines track - I'd say at least 9 out of 10 times you have to buy the entire CD to get the one song which is always real BS. In most cases people aren't going to only want to buy the bonus song only unless they've already shelled out $10-15 for a hard copy CD. Gotta give them props for always allowing single purchase of the bonus track.

There have been a few times I've been fan enough to buy an entire album on iTunes to get one song.

True enough. Have totally done the same. Kinda felt like it was adding insult to injury though. Just think if you're dropping a super deluxe whatchamacallit it should include everything that is going to be available commercially and then some. Granted I don't have to buy any of this but I'm a music nerd so it comes with the territory ha ha .
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 pm

yeah I hear where you're coming from though. Spent about $150 on pre-orders/fan club and then $70 at merch table Tuesday and then I still have to go buy one song to "complete" the CD. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

I'm still waiting for a return label from customer service so I can return the LP that was sent instead of the super deluxe I ordered. Then who knows how long I'll have to wait for the super deluxe. Really disappointing.
Back to top Go down
debaser
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
debaser

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:08 am

My AS Australian Tour CD and Signed handwritten JUST ARRIVED!

Hell to the yeah!

bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
gking92
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
gking92

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:10 am

Finally!!!

has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Ayzj_l4CMAAlw7n
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:18 am

I ordered two el jefe bundles but all Ive received so far is one of the Mae posters 2 days ago. Seems strange as I thought they'd all arrive at the same time. As im waiting on two of these posters (one for my sis) I thought at least the 2 posters would arrive together.

At least my PLay.com order arrived 2 days early
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
debaser
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
debaser

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:23 am

gking92 wrote:
Finally!!!

has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Ayzj_l4CMAAlw7n

DAMN YOU! Smile My copy from play only has 3 sigs. Looks like Alex levine went for a fag or something when mine came around.

Bit of a long shot but I wonder if I complain they'll send me another one?!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:25 am

debaser wrote:
DAMN YOU! Smile My copy from play only has 3 sigs. Looks like Alex levine went for a fag or something when mine came around.

I certainly would complain, but only if they can guarantee you another signed one (so don't return yours until you have the other one in hand).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
debaser
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
debaser

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 am

steady now steady now wrote:
debaser wrote:

I certainly would complain, but only if they can guarantee you another signed one (so don't return yours until you have the other one in hand).

I complained! We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:58 am

HALLELUJAH! MY PLAY COPY CAME cheers
Back to top Go down
gking92
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
gking92

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 am

debaser wrote:
steady now steady now wrote:
debaser wrote:

I complained! We'll see.

If they send you another one, it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for you get it Wink
Back to top Go down
LoboJones
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LoboJones

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:13 am

LoboJones wrote:

Ok, all the Infinite Merch stuff arrived yesterday evening and was correct, so my nerd rage is subsiding. The super deluxe thing however remains like the purple zebra... yet to establish it's existence in the world.
Back to top Go down
nomad677
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:37 am

When I get home from work tonight, it better be there from Play.com -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.up-in-desire.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11