DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.

Go down 
+48
onbackstreetsinbackseats
jonnyz83
acousticbandit
enola
nomad677
Tiffany
redheadchick
myfuneralparty
SirBrad
bringiton_ty
ral
Chappers
rsj
Raoul_Duke
Hanswurst
sandinista
tyoac
pauldt1969
brucesboots
TGAforLIFE
big blue
B701
AGoodTime
Bea
Holland
Camus
kirstyt
Christophe
Rxyz
bobbyjames
azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
Greenlizard
Reinvent good times
gking92
snakester
Jerseyrain
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
CasanovaBaby90
Klown
njguy99
CapedAvenger
steady now steady now
JJW319
saltandburn1967
eagles1139
IrishNameAndAnInjury
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Empty
PostSubject: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 pm

For the past week or so, Interpunk has been saying that the the deluxe CDs would be in stock and therefore ready to ship on July 18, which is today. I just checked my order and now it says that the CD is expected to be in stock tomorrow. Waiting one more day is torture! I know I'm being dramatic, but I hope there aren't any more delays and those of us who ordered from them will still get our albums early. I would love to get this CD on Friday. What a great way to start the weekend!

-------

Admin: This was split from the 'HANDWRITTEN: impressions, etc.' thread. Can people please pay attention to the topic of the thread they post in and stop derailing threads, as it is unkind to people who actually want to read on what they think they thread's about. Just make a new thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:40 pm

I just saw that Shannon. Did you check the stock yesterday? Did it say the same thing?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Matt L wrote:
I just saw that Shannon. Did you check the stock yesterday? Did it say the same thing?

Yesterday it said it was expected to be in stock in 1 day. Now it says it's expected to be in stock tomorrow. 1 day and tomorrow are the same thing! I think they're trying to mess with our minds. I don't know if I can take that. Sad
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Yesterday it said it was expected to be in stock in 1 day. Now it says it's expected to be in stock tomorrow. 1 day and tomorrow are the same thing! I think they're trying to mess with our minds. I don't know if I can take that. Sad

Haha that pissed me so off at midnight when I checked and expected it to say "expected in stock today". Looks like getting it by Saturday is doubtful.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 pm

So you mean it updated between days? Darn. I was hoping perhaps they hadn't gotten around to updating it yet!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Haha that pissed me so off at midnight when I checked and expected it to say "expected in stock today". Looks like getting it by Saturday is doubtful.

I usually get my orders from them the next day, so I still have hope. I'm really nervous now though because it's not in stock yet! No
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Matt L wrote:
So you mean it updated between days? Darn. I was hoping perhaps they hadn't gotten around to updating it yet!

Nope, it was updated early this morning, I just checked again hoping it had changed. Like Tom Petty says, "the waiting is the hardest part!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Oh no! I promised myself I wouldn't listen to the other half of the album before Friday... but if Friday comes and I don't have a CD... I dunno what I'm gonne do. Shocked
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Matt L wrote:
Oh no! I promised myself I wouldn't listen to the other half of the album before Friday... but if Friday comes and I don't have a CD... I dunno what I'm gonne do. Shocked

Stay strong, Matt! Maybe it will still come by Friday. What shipping option did you choose? If you chose Priority Mail and it leaves VA tomorrow morning, there's a decent chance it will make it to you on Friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Matt L wrote:

Stay strong, Matt! Maybe it will still come by Friday. What shipping option did you choose? If you chose Priority Mail and it leaves VA tomorrow morning, there's a decent chance it will make it to you on Friday.

First class afro
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:

First class afro

Hmm...if it gets mailed tomorrow, my guess is that you will get the CD on Saturday. It could be Friday if it goes out really early though. I can't take much more of this! I need these songs! Better go watch the Handwritten video again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 pm

S-S-S-Saturday?

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Matt L wrote:
S-S-S-Saturday?

Crying or Very sad

Sad I hope it's Friday, but with this delay that feels like an eternity, I don't know if it'll get there the next day. I think I'm going to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 pm

And if it doesn't come on Saturday...

...there's no hope for getting it early!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Matt L wrote:
And if it doesn't come on Saturday...

...there's no hope for getting it early!

CALM DOWN. Don't think like that. Have faith that you will get it by Saturday AT THE LATEST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm

I dunno Shannon.

It's looking pretty grim.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Damn, I thought I was bad.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Adverbs cannot describe how calm and collective I am right now while waiting for the album
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Matt L wrote:
I dunno Shannon.

It's looking pretty grim.

We will cry together if the album isn't here Friday...Saturday at the latest. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:17 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Damn, I thought I was bad.

No one can match my dramatics. I have lost my mind! #dramaqueen
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Quote :
Admin: This was split from the 'HANDWRITTEN: impressions, etc.' thread. Can people please pay attention to the topic of the thread they post in and stop derailing threads, as it is unkind to people who actually want to read on what they think they thread's about. Just make a new thread.

Sorry about that! I was going to post it in the general Handwritten thread, but I saw it had been locked, so I just clicked on the link provided and posted there. I promise I wasn't trying to intentionally derail the thread. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Quote :

Sorry about that! I was going to post it in the general Handwritten thread, but I saw it had been locked, so I just clicked on the link provided and posted there. I promise I wasn't trying to intentionally derail the thread. Embarassed

bad woman Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm not waiting until Monday.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:15 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Quote :

bad woman Frying Pan

I'M SORRY!!! Sad Let's just blame my oversight on sleep deprivation. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Matt L wrote:
I'm not waiting until Monday.

DON'T CAVE, MATT! You'll be sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next