DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.

Go down 
+48
onbackstreetsinbackseats
jonnyz83
acousticbandit
enola
nomad677
Tiffany
redheadchick
myfuneralparty
SirBrad
bringiton_ty
ral
Chappers
rsj
Raoul_Duke
Hanswurst
sandinista
tyoac
pauldt1969
brucesboots
TGAforLIFE
big blue
B701
AGoodTime
Bea
Holland
Camus
kirstyt
Christophe
Rxyz
bobbyjames
azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
Greenlizard
Reinvent good times
gking92
snakester
Jerseyrain
Debonair
NeverTrustAJunkie
CasanovaBaby90
Klown
njguy99
CapedAvenger
steady now steady now
JJW319
saltandburn1967
eagles1139
IrishNameAndAnInjury
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Has anyone from the UK received their pre-order from play.com yet? I know it's a bit premature, but i was a bit disappointed when it wasn't waiting for me when i got home today.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:22 pm

My interpunk order says deluxe cd expected in stock tomorrow, LP not until Friday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:36 pm

come on interpunk, pull through for us!

hoping they mail out the deluxe cds tomorrow, but realistically it probably won't be until friday...

sigh...so few days until release and yet anxious as hell...
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 pm

CapedAvenger wrote:
Has anyone from the UK received their pre-order from play.com yet? I know it's a bit premature, but i was a bit disappointed when it wasn't waiting for me when i got home today.

Play are terribly slow now, you will do well to have it by Thursday/Friday of next week. Unless you've got word that it shipped on Mon/Tues of this week, then don't hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:18 pm

blugel wrote:
come on interpunk, pull through for us!

hoping they mail out the deluxe cds tomorrow, but realistically it probably won't be until friday...

sigh...so few days until release and yet anxious as hell...

THIS!!! The waiting game is killing me. Sad
Back to top Go down
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender
CasanovaBaby90

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Anyone pre order from infinite merch? I got the tshirt and cd bundle for 30 but the tracking they gave me doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

FUCK!!!!!!! My interpunk order changed to "expected in stock in 2 days"

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:15 pm

CasanovaBaby90 wrote:
Anyone pre order from infinite merch? I got the tshirt and cd bundle for 30 but the tracking they gave me doesn't work.

Yes, and same here.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 pm

eagles1139 wrote:

SO DID MINE! Crying or Very sad I AM SO UPSET! I think I'm just going to go cry for a little while. *sniff sniff*
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Join the party bros and gals. Mine has been like that ever since I ordered it. SHANNON, to spam I need to talk to you about my record player real quick.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
CasanovaBaby90 wrote:

Yes, and same here.

they are getting the orders ready, to be shipped, people have been getting tracking numbers for weeks. It doesn't mean that your order has shipped - just that a shipping label has been made for your order. Once it is ACTUALLY shipped, your tracking number will be activated on usps website.

Basically, to sum up, your order is in infinite merches warehouse waiting...
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
CasanovaBaby90 wrote:

Yes, and same here.

they are getting the orders ready, to be shipped, people have been getting tracking numbers for weeks. It doesn't mean that your order has shipped - just that a shipping label has been made for your order. Once it is ACTUALLY shipped, your tracking number will be activated on usps website.

True that. I was actually the first one who reported this. That was like a month ago. I thought I was getting it a month early but they were just getting them all ready since they had so many orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 pm

eagles1139 wrote:

goddamit, noooooo!

mine did as well....

...guess i can still hope for a monday delivery...but the weekend is now out of the question =(

(if only i had gone to the nashville show tonite...could've picked a copy of up at the grimey's signing)
Back to top Go down
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender
CasanovaBaby90

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 am

Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
CasanovaBaby90 wrote:

Yes, and same here.

That's what I figured. I was never given the tracking number, I just logged onto their site to see if I had one and it wasn't activated yet.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:08 am

I e-mailed infinite merch asking if we'd have the cd on the day and they said they try for that but it would more likely be after the release date if not on it but not before. If Im honest I dont think anyone should be expecting to get this album early, its wishful thinking. Do you think Mercury would let it out early like that. Im guessing they do things more by the book than indie labels who likely gave retailers permission to let pre-orders out early.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 am

Interpunk now says the deluxe CD is expected to be in stock in one day. I really hope that's right and they ship them out tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 pm

I sure hope it gets here... I still haven't heard Keepsake, Mae, National Anthem, or Blue Dahlia. And all of them are being called some of the greatest, emotionally heavy Gaslight songs written. o-o
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:09 pm

SHANNON....MY INTERPUNK ORDER JUST SAYS "READY TO SHIP" NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
SHANNON....MY INTERPUNK ORDER JUST SAYS "READY TO SHIP" NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES SO DOES MINE!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSE SHIP!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 pm

It says it's shipping tomorrow!

We may see a Saturday release!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

YES SO DOES MINE!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSE SHIP!!!

OH MY GOSH! MINE TOO! BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY! I SHOULD HAVE IT SATURDAY!!! I CAN'T STOP YELLING! cheers
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 pm

...Did anyone's just switch back to "expected in stock in 1 day"?
Back to top Go down
snakester
A Contender
A Contender

Damn, I wonder when mines gonna ship. I ordered the autographed super deluxe from the bands website. Still says Pending. I wanna hear the rest of Blue Dahlia!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 pm

eagles1139 wrote:

No but mine says "Note: Give One Free Gaslight Promo"

What the frick does that mean?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 pm

eagles1139 wrote:

Noooo.... Mine says its ready to ship and it'll go out tomorrow. Maybe there's just a little glitch and your account will be updated back to ready to ship in a few minutes. I hope!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has my CD been posted yet?, etc.   has my CD been posted yet?, etc. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has my CD been posted yet?, etc.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next