DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harvest of Hope 2010

Go down 
+2
Vibes
xstevenbx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Harvest of Hope 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Harvest of Hope 2010   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 pm

It's going down at St. John's County Fairgrounds in St. Augustine, Fl March 12-14. I can't stress how much fun this was last year. I really hope to get to meet some of you there this year. Josh, I hope you make it out to this and that we get to actually chill.

The following bands are playing:

Billy Bragg, Dr Dog, The Mountain Goats, Leatherface, Rogue Wave, Delta Spirit, Senses Fail, Anti-Flag, Dead Prez, Kimya Dawson, Samiam, Torche, Strike Anywhere, High on Fire, Anvil, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Dr. Octagon AKA Kool Keith, Small Brown Bike, Portugal. the Man, Black Sheep, Danielson, Coalesce, Man Man, forgetters, Dead Confederate, A Wilhelm Scream, Dead to Me, Fruit Bats, Bear in Heaven, Freelance Whales, Cobra Skulls, Glint, Stars of Track and Field, Twin Tigers, Black Sheep, Rev. Peyton’s Big Damn Band, James Husband (of Of Montreal), Signals (ex-The Mae Shi), Ortolan, Mercury Program, Off With Their Heads, The Loved Ones, Past Lives, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Assholeparade, Defiance Ohio, Chris Wollard & the Ship Thieves, Bomb the Music Industry!, Dear Landlord, Young Livers, David Rovics, The Riot Before, This Bike is a Pipebomb, Des Ark, Ben Davis & The Jett$, Shellshag, Weatherbox, Holopaw, Hawks & Doves, Angelo Spencer, The Blacklist Royals, Lemuria, The Measure [sa], Paul Baribeau, Algernon Cadwallader, Your Heart Breaks, Fin Fang Foom, Yula Beeri, The Future Virgins, Good Luck, The Mezingers, Capsule, Ben + Vesper, Jon Snodgrass, Austin Lucas, Mike Hale, Street Eaters, O Pioneers!!!, Army of Ponch, Virgins, Gatorface, Protagonist, American Cheeseburger, Savage Brewtality, Brainworms, New Bruises, Tubers, Cory Branan, Look Mexico, Whiskey & Co., Worn in Red, Ninja Gun, Grabass Charlestons, FIYA, Spanish Gamble, Anchor Arms, How Dare You, Slow Claw, Heads Held High, The Casting Out, Low Red Land, The Itchy Hearts, Yardwork, Panthro UK United 13, Mumpsy, The Beauvilles, The Tim Version, Tiltwheel, Dan Padilla, The Future Now, D.P., City of Ships, Only Thunder, Sloane Peterson, Too Many Daves, Pretty Boy Thorson, Lost Hands Found Fingers, Nut Nut, Ornate Escape, and Mike Bernos.

There'll probably be a few more added. Seriously, there is something for everyone here. Come out if you can. Best part is that it's all for a great cause!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Harvest of Hope 2010   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Hell yes! Dead To Me, Chris Wollard, Rogue Wave, The Mountain Goats, Billy Bragg, Dead Prez, Ninja Gun, Austin Lucas, The Measure [sa], The Riot Before and Dear Landlord! Plus the Menzingers!

Shit I wanna go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Harvest of Hope 2010   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Apologies I Have None needs to get on this bill!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Harvest of Hope 2010   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:30 am

I can't go, but man, I wouldn't even know how to decide what bands to see of that list. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Harvest of Hope 2010   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:35 am

wow thats a great lineup, sadly i dont think i can make this
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Harvest of Hope 2010   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Senses Fail, Anti-Flag, Strike Anywhere, A
Wilhelm Scream, Dead to Me, Off With
Their Heads, The Loved Ones, Andrew Jackson Jihad,
Bomb the Music Industry!, Dear Landlord, The Riot Before, Weatherbox, The Mezingers, Austin Lucas, O
Pioneers!!!, Look Mexico, Ninja Gun

Too bad I can't make it.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Harvest of Hope 2010   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:21 pm

bummer this is on finals week....I'm seeing algernon cadwallader in a house in a couple weeks. I'd love to see Dead Prez and Off With Their Heads eventually though. Just gotta wait for Fest 9
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
rdfrndsb

PostSubject: I posted an Audio guide with an album download for each of the headliners   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 am

The Harvest of Hope Audio Guide I posted gives a brief description I made up for each headliner, and then a mediafire link to an album by each of the bands, if anyone here is interested.

I went last year, and yeah, its probably the funnest festival I've ever been to. The eclectic lineup makes the crowd so diverse that you see punk, hipsters, crusties, hippies, and practically every counter-culture together like no other festival can do, and that makes it a shit load of fun.

I mean, Dr. Dog, kimya dawson, Defiance Ohio, cymbals eat guitars, man man, signals, who are basically the same band as the mae shi, who played last year and were so intense and amazing, asshole parade, james husband of Of Montreal, This bike is a pipebomb, past lives, dead prez, kool keith, fruit bats, aand practically every band at the fest?!!! amazing. (who was the nicest rapper i've ever met, he chilled with everyone after his set!)

sooo stoked
Back to top Go down
rdfrnds.

PostSubject: my user name is the blog website   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:11 am

^^^ my blog's website wouldn't post on the reply above this one, so just copy and paste my username for the Harvest of Hope Audio Guide
Back to top Go down
rdfrnds

PostSubject: h t t p rdfrnds Dot Blogspot Dot com   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:13 am

h t t p rdfrnds Dot Blogspot Dot com

jeeze....wont let me post a damn link!
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Harvest of Hope 2010   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am

A few more bands were added: 7 Seconds, Matt Pond PA, Broadway Calls, Japanther, Smoke Or Fire, Crime In Stereo, and Yesterday's Ring.

This is gonna so much fun. I mean, THE FEST is a blast, but I really think HOH is giving it a run for its money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest of Hope 2010   Harvest of Hope 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest of Hope 2010
Page 1 of 1