DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:39 am

VanillaMintFusion wrote:
BTW hi, this is Larissa. Some of you might have met me in Ulm Smile

Hi Larissa Smile See ya in London!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:15 am

Raoul_Duke wrote:
yeah suppose. although what sort of venues will they likely play? Obviously theyll play bigger than Koko, but do we think hammersmith apollo size again? realistically, the next step up from that is arenas and im not sure they will do that yet.

Does anyone know the capacity of Koko by any chance?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 am

Jerseyrain wrote:
Raoul_Duke wrote:
yeah suppose. although what sort of venues will they likely play? Obviously theyll play bigger than Koko, but do we think hammersmith apollo size again? realistically, the next step up from that is arenas and im not sure they will do that yet.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:23 am

Klown wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:
Raoul_Duke wrote:

Cool thanks

Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Klown wrote:
and avoid the PJ model, it's how NOT to run a fanclub.

What makes you say that? I've only ever heard good things about it though don't know anything about how they run it. Just seems like its always held up as the model of how to be great to your fans.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 pm

a long time ago i signed up for the alk3 fanclub and i got to meet them and go to a soundcheck. it was def worth the price of fanclub. a year or two ago i joined the circa survive fanclub and all i've gotten was some exclusive tracks. a major bummer for paying all that money for it, $40 a year. ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
Mikael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 am

Not sure this has been posted yet?

Quote :
So we are in the final stages of developing our Fan Club. It’s going to be ready before the record comes out. Here’s what takes so much time. I’ve been reading your responses on twitter and I am so sorry that some of you got shut out of tickets for our US tour in July. I am truly sorry that there are scalpers at the waiting for these shows. But we can’t stop them, because we can’t find them before they get the tickets, it’s a flawed system but avoiding Ticketmaster is NOT the right solution… just read PJ20 the book and you’ll see what happens when you try to do a big tour by yourself. Fake tickets, out of the way venues, unsafe set ups. We can’t put our fans at risk. Ticketmaster isn’t in favor of scalpers either, they don’t make any extra money on them, in fact they try to stop them.

http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:58 am

fan club up to buy at infinite merch for $25

https://www.infinitemerch.com/home.php?cat=688

might not be there permanent though- might of found it early.

Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:02 pm

BOUGHT! officially a part of the 45 club cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:15 pm

"* Seat location is not revealed until tickets are collected on the day of the show.
* All 45 RPM Club tickets are for reserved seating unless otherwise announced.""

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Me too!!! Officially a member!

I think that was the first time I read all the terms and conditions for something. These ticket purchases are strict! but that's good, it'll make it next to impossible for scalpers to figure it out (I say next too b/c they scare me with what they can do)

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF IT!

There's a lot of details that you'll want to know if you sign up so you don't get screwed later.

Also I'm cracking up that you just called it the 45 club because I thought about that last night. "the 45 RPM Club" doesn't roll off the tongue, it's gonna get nicknamed the 45 Club in no time.

Yeah about that reserved seat thing, if they play venues with GA and regular seating (AKA most venues) that's not cool if you get one and want/need the other. What if you can't do GA for some reason? Disability or w/e. And if we all get screwed out of GA and put in seats that would seriously blow. There'd be rioting, haha.

Oh I hope this isn't all a major fail. (I worry too much)

Last edited by StitchesOnTheRadio on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 pm

yeah that ticket thing is not convincing me, I will pass for now!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 pm

plugga wrote:

Haha you're probably smart. Watch us all get screwed.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm

$25 a year for a yearly 7", tshirt, pre-sale tickets, and access to exclusive merch? Hell Yah!
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 pm

joined a fan club at my age......still im a kid at heart.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 pm

loazis wrote:
After reading through the 45 RPM page, I still don't really know whether it would benefit me that much seeing as tickets are hardly sold out within a few days for Dutch shows. I'm new to this 'fan club' thing.

Quote :
Tickets are sold in pairs only. No single tickets will be sold.

Meh.

from the other thread ^

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
plugga wrote:

The fact that you can only buy pairs of tickets doesn't bother me at all - forces us to bring a friend! The lottery I'm not that worried about as well. I think it'll work out.
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 pm

plugga wrote:

It's worth 25 bucks to take a gamble on them, I think. If they play smaller venues again like they're doing on the upcoming tour, there's no seating, so we don't have to worry. I'm trying to think of DC area venues that have both, and other than if they play a big arena that does general admission on the floor, I'm having a hard time thinking of any (lawn seating at an amphitheater is something else all together).
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 pm

plugga wrote:

I would only join for the tickets as I don't collect vinyls or stuff like that!
I never buy seating tickets and since you can't buy single tickets I would be forced to find someone to come with me everytime. MEH! scratch

but this is definitely a good thing if getting tickets in the us is as hard as you all say!!

Last edited by plugga on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 pm

plugga wrote:

there are dead lines to join if im reading right (am i?)

Quote :
* You cannot purchase a new 45 RPM Club membership or renew an expired membership after the pronounce deadline and be eligible for the current pre-sale. Purchasing a membership or renewal will qualify you for future 45 RPM Club tours announced during your membership year.
* One membership per individual only.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:

Quote :
* You cannot purchase a new 45 RPM Club membership or renew an expired membership after the pronounce deadline and be eligible for the current pre-sale. Purchasing a membership or renewal will qualify you for future 45 RPM Club tours announced during your membership year.

it's not very clear from that but there will be deadlines for ticket presales, not to join the fan club. basically you need to be a "current" member to access the presales and renewing or buying a new membership won't make you eligible.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 pm

it's exactly how 10 club works if I remember correctly
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:37 pm

ral wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:

Quote :

it's not very clear from that but there will be deadlines for ticket presales, not to join the fan club. basically you need to be a "current" member to access the presales and renewing or buying a new membership won't make you eligible.

Sounds like if you are not a member when it's announced then joining won't get you access to those tickets. Anything announced after you join is fair game for you. That's what I got from it. Not sure if they'll be announcing them individually on the site or if it's like once the entire tour schedule is made public then that's that.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:38 pm

ral wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:

Quote :

For example, say 45 RPM Club tickets go on sale for a date/tour on Aug 20, you would have to be a member before that date to be eligible for the lottery. Or something...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

I would only join for the tickets as I don't collect vinyls or stuff like that!
I never buy seating tickets and since you can't buy single tickets I would be forced to find someone to come with me everytime. MEH! scratch

but this is definitely a good thing if getting tickets in the us is as hard as you all say!!

Yeah I live in the NY NJ area, I don't really have a choice haha. I just hope I don't get stuck in a balcony when there's GA seating. I'll quit it if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 pm

I signed up mostly for the free stuff, not so much for the tickets. To me, $25 for a T-shirt, some vinyl & a newsletter is worth it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next