DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 pm

FrankieG wrote:

#6 ?! Shocked
I was extremely happy with 1,9xx! (Which compared to my 10club member number of 426,xxx I am in heaven haha)

Yeah, I'm happy wth 1871 vs. 407,xxx for PJ. You going to Wrigley? I won Field/Lower Bowl Reserved in the 10C Lotto.
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:33 pm

I'll be at Wrigley!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 am

Rizz wrote:
I'll be at Wrigley!

Awesome! That's the next concert on my calendar unfortuntely, but hopefully something else worthwhile comes through before then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:39 am

jwhjr wrote:
FrankieG wrote:

#6 ?! Shocked
I was extremely happy with 1,9xx! (Which compared to my 10club member number of 426,xxx I am in heaven haha)

Yeah, I'm happy wth 1871 vs. 407,xxx for PJ. You going to Wrigley? I won Field/Lower Bowl Reserved in the 10C Lotto.

I didn't even try for tickets. I would have loved to but it's not in the cards this year. I flew to Atlanta last year and PJ20 the year before, but I will be newly graduated from college and without any vacation days once I start working. Sad Rolling Eyes

I am just hoping for a couple NorthEast tour dates (NY or Philly or Baltimore, or all 3 Laughing )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:12 pm

FrankieG wrote:
jwhjr wrote:
FrankieG wrote:

#6 ?! Shocked

I didn't even try for tickets. I would have loved to but it's not in the cards this year. I flew to Atlanta last year and PJ20 the year before, but I will be newly graduated from college and without any vacation days once I start working. Sad Rolling Eyes

I am just hoping for a couple NorthEast tour dates (NY or Philly or Baltimore, or all 3 Laughing )

I think there is a good chance of NE dates this yr, that's PJ's favorite place to play. I'm hoping for some MN love this fall, they haven't been here since 2006. Since then I've "had to" go to KC, PJ20, Winnipeg and Missoula to see them (and Wrigley coming up).
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:20 pm

So... when is the 7" being mailed again?
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:59 pm

I will re-new for only $25 but have been rather discouraged by it so far. And I am not complaining, just expressing how I feel. Sometimes people do that and sometimes people think they're just complaining.

I am sure people will not re-new though, and I can see why...especially folks outside of the NJ/NYC area who probably haven't seen much of a return on their $25 in year one of membership.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:50 am

Just saw the email for the super expensive signed shit we can buy. Kind of pathetic, feels like a fucking Star Trek convention at $25 bucks a signed headshot.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:48 pm

A_Regular wrote:
Just saw the email for the super expensive signed shit we can buy. Kind of pathetic, feels like a fucking Star Trek convention at $25 bucks a signed headshot.

Just out of curiosity, what are they selling this time?
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:34 pm

greasylake wrote:
A_Regular wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what are they selling this time?
The red 'Mae' poster signed by Brian and Alex Levine, the '45' 7" signed by Brian and SATQ (presumably CD - it was gone by the time i checked in the store) signed by Brian.
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Am i wrong, or is the 45rpm fanclub-poster still available ??
https://www.infinitemerch.com/product.php?productid=17917&cat=688&page=1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
Am i wrong, or is the 45rpm fanclub-poster still available ??
https://www.infinitemerch.com/product.php?productid=17917&cat=688&page=1

Yeah, looks like 2 left.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Does anyone remember from previous presales if the fanclub will let you buy 3 tickets?

I'm pretty sure I remember only 2 and (maybe) 4 as an option but I'm hoping I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:20 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Does anyone remember from previous presales if the fanclub will let you buy 3 tickets?

I'm pretty sure I remember only 2 and (maybe) 4 as an option but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

You could buy 3 tickets in the past but this presale is using Ticketmaster for the first time, not the previous site. Despite their claims that fanclub tickets will be sold only in pairs, that was never the case. I suspect this will be the same and on Wednesday, you'll be able to buy between 1 and whatever the ticket limit is with the password provided by the club.

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Quote :
Despite their claims that fanclub tickets will be sold only in pairs, that was never the case.

Wait, what? You can buy singles!?
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:50 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Quote :
Despite their claims that fanclub tickets will be sold only in pairs, that was never the case.

Wait, what? You can buy singles!?

Indeed.

It's been said before but the terms and conditions listed on the membership page at IM were taken verbatim from the Pearl Jam Ten Club ticketing policy with only the club's name changed. Very little of what's stated there regarding tickets has actually been implemented (no ticket drawings, no reserved seating, etc). And that's probably a good thing, since pretty much none of it is actually necessary with the venues Gaslight plays and their current popularity.

-------

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5253
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40