DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')

Go down 
+122
Breanne
RobG20
charlesepting
Jack
azlisa
crutchfield
ManasquanMike
Chappers
kirstyt
bobbyjames
chickenman
loazis
acousticbandit
PC89
ksupilot
Matilda Noir
gaslightfan89
xstevenbx
bt211
thebiglebowski
The Boxer
AngryJohnnyN1930
steady now steady now
DaleCooper
stephendgaf
holdonnow
songs like a comfort
moonlight
turnitin2004
thebar1963
Midnight Rambler
nickyno
Casey
Labhras
luckyman
Heart_Strings
rem999
Down by the Mersey
NYYFAN523
e7c
Velocity
03aarm
'49mercury
TGA30
enola
NeverTrustAJunkie
heartlikeatomb
TGAFAN25
nico0493
Nik-Bicanski
rsj
Holland
Jerseyrain
NDTGA
Pridevsprose
SirBrad
Yozzy
JimmyB
simo
Rizz
fake_empire
Danieljsmith
Arctander
StitchesOnTheRadio
MKULTRA
A_Regular
eagles1139
poormrpitiful
marcsnitz
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
rikerd21
nyranger66
Hanswurst
nebraska
colmillionaire
IKeeptheDiner
EveryLittleSecret
fullcollapse
brianisbae
Stalls_Standing
Vibes
DaveSavedTheDay
Kosburn59
rgillies
CluckyB
mercyandaminute
JJW319
YouCanCallMeSally
Prisoner
J_Bizness
AmSlang59
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
mingus
RobertODonnell
SouthJerseyTGA
LuceroDiehard
steph
HorribleCrowe
Shrewsbury_Stars
Van Der Twix
Steve70s
TGAforLIFE
Debonair
njguy99
Forum Owner
riversedge
IAmDisappeared
big blue
jeffrey2
Bea
jonnyz83
Don Carlo
brucesboots
plugga
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
bringiton
Camus
ghosttocoast
Christophe
Klown
126 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Empty
PostSubject: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 pm

SINGLE'S HERE ON MONDAY. HASDaohd

From facebook :
Finally! We are proud to announce that our first single from Handwritten named "45" will receive it's world premier as Zane Lowe Hottest Record in the World on BBC Radio 1 Monday night at 7:30 BST. We are so excited for you to hear it.

Last edited by stepsandnumbers on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Wooohooo!

Just saw that, premiered on Zane Lows show

Last edited by Klown on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:37 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:

From facebook :
Finally! We are proud to announce that our first single from Handwritten named "45" will receive it's world premier as Zane Lowe Hottest Record in the World on BBC Radio 1 Monday night at 7:30 BST. We are so excited for you to hear it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. AM I DREAMING??????????????????????????????????

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ghosttocoast
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ghosttocoast

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:39 pm

45 AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Just let out a scream that could easily be used to protect me from prey in the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm

ghosttocoast wrote:
45 AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Just let out a scream that could easily be used to protect me from prey in the wilderness.
This is one of the greatest descriptions ever!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

ghosttocoast wrote:

Haha me too. This is so exciting I think I might just sprint down the street to get rid of the energy!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

This is officially the happiest day of my life..until Monday Smile
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

I think we might just hear it before that...
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Coooool. Guess this is the start of the major label promo for them, probably explains why it wasn't just uploaded for streaming. Exciting times ahead, I assume we'll get a release date too as Brian will do an interview too.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:42 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Christophe wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

From facebook :

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. AM I DREAMING??????????????????????????????????

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IS THIS REAL?!

Will this be streaming online? Will 45 be available for download on Monday too? When can the single be ordered on vinyl? So many questions!!!

P.S. - Reverse psychology always works! Wink
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:44 pm

FUCKING. FINALLY.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:44 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

Will this be streaming online?

Yep, the BBC R1 website
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Can you guys actually listen to Radio 1 online though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:46 pm

The number of people online just sky rocketed, haha.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:46 pm

yess
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Camus wrote:
Can you guys actually listen to Radio 1 online though?

Hmm...I'll turn my laptop on and check in a minute. I BETTER BE ABLE TO HEAR THIS SONG!
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:47 pm

praise the lord cheers
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:48 pm

There's plenty of website that will let you mask you IP and such. You will be grand. I'll try and grab the audio as well, and upload it.
Back to top Go down
Don Carlo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Carlo

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Yes, so excited for this!

Just to make sure, does 7:30pm BST translate to 2:30pm EST? I don't want to miss this because I screwed up the time difference lol
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Klown wrote:
There's plenty of website that will let you mask you IP and such. You will be grand. I'll try and grab the audio as well, and upload it.

Yes - please do. I'll be working and wont be able to listen live. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm

that is indeed the correct EST time Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm

I listen to bbc1 all the time wih no problems scratch
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Don Carlo wrote:
Yes, so excited for this!

Just to make sure, does 7:30pm BST translate to 2:30pm EST? I don't want to miss this because I screwed up the time difference lol

Yes, but I think it's only the show that starts at half 7. Show starts at 7.

Last edited by Camus on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next