DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')

Go down 
+122
Breanne
RobG20
charlesepting
Jack
azlisa
crutchfield
ManasquanMike
Chappers
kirstyt
bobbyjames
chickenman
loazis
acousticbandit
PC89
ksupilot
Matilda Noir
gaslightfan89
xstevenbx
bt211
thebiglebowski
The Boxer
AngryJohnnyN1930
steady now steady now
DaleCooper
stephendgaf
holdonnow
songs like a comfort
moonlight
turnitin2004
thebar1963
Midnight Rambler
nickyno
Casey
Labhras
luckyman
Heart_Strings
rem999
Down by the Mersey
NYYFAN523
e7c
Velocity
03aarm
'49mercury
TGA30
enola
NeverTrustAJunkie
heartlikeatomb
TGAFAN25
nico0493
Nik-Bicanski
rsj
Holland
Jerseyrain
NDTGA
Pridevsprose
SirBrad
Yozzy
JimmyB
simo
Rizz
fake_empire
Danieljsmith
Arctander
StitchesOnTheRadio
MKULTRA
A_Regular
eagles1139
poormrpitiful
marcsnitz
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
rikerd21
nyranger66
Hanswurst
nebraska
colmillionaire
IKeeptheDiner
EveryLittleSecret
fullcollapse
brianisbae
Stalls_Standing
Vibes
DaveSavedTheDay
Kosburn59
rgillies
CluckyB
mercyandaminute
JJW319
YouCanCallMeSally
Prisoner
J_Bizness
AmSlang59
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
mingus
RobertODonnell
SouthJerseyTGA
LuceroDiehard
steph
HorribleCrowe
Shrewsbury_Stars
Van Der Twix
Steve70s
TGAforLIFE
Debonair
njguy99
Forum Owner
riversedge
IAmDisappeared
big blue
jeffrey2
Bea
jonnyz83
Don Carlo
brucesboots
plugga
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
bringiton
Camus
ghosttocoast
Christophe
Klown
126 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:51 pm

plugga wrote:
I listen to bbc1 all the time wih no problems scratch

Then it should be fine. I just know there are some issues with some of the BBC things and being abroad.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:51 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Christophe wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
SINGLE'S HERE ON MONDAY. HASDaohd

From facebook :
Finally! We are proud to announce that our first single from Handwritten named "45" will receive it's world premier as Zane Lowe Hottest Record in the World on BBC Radio 1 Monday night at 7:30 BST. We are so excited for you to hear it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. AM I DREAMING??????????????????????????????????

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IS THIS REAL?!

Will this be streaming online? Will 45 be available for download on Monday too? When can the single be ordered on vinyl? So many questions!!!

P.S. - Reverse psychology always works! Wink
Hah, I knew you'd have the most enthusiastic response, O Shannon, Protector of Children and Queen of Spam.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Yeah, the US have probs, I'll ask my friend who listens from the states, and see what they use to do so and report back here with my findings Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
I listen to bbc1 all the time wih no problems scratch

Then it should be fine. I just know there are some issues with some of the BBC things and being abroad.

it's just with videos and stuff like that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Christophe wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

From facebook :
Finally! We are proud to announce that our first single from Handwritten named "45" will receive it's world premier as Zane Lowe Hottest Record in the World on BBC Radio 1 Monday night at 7:30 BST. We are so excited for you to hear it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. AM I DREAMING??????????????????????????????????

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers Clap cheers OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IS THIS REAL?!

Will this be streaming online? Will 45 be available for download on Monday too? When can the single be ordered on vinyl? So many questions!!!

Hah, I knew you'd have the most enthusiastic response, O Shannon, Protector of Children and Queen of Spam.

Hug
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:56 pm

I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Xd9v0m
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Christophe wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

From facebook :

I knew it would work Shannon Wink I actually don't know what to do with myself now!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Christophe wrote:

I knew it would work Shannon Wink I actually don't know what to do with myself now!

Hibernate until Monday.
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 pm

I need to get a girlfriend or something, the dog doesn't follow through when I tell her to tell me no, when I click to look and see if there is any info yet. But I was just in the grocery store and in the checkout line, the Gaslight were on the cover of the National Inquirer, said something about news today, didn't say what kinda news, and there was something about collaboration on B-side of Handwritten with "The Bieber".
Back to top Go down
http://jcool_se7en@hotmail.com
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 pm

I just tried listening to the live BBC broadcast from my phone. It was not able to load, it said there was.an error. I don't know if that is because I am in nj, or if there is just a problem with the site.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Camus wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Hibernate until Monday.

Good plan Mike. I'm going to bed in a minute haha.
Back to top Go down
IAmDisappeared
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IAmDisappeared

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:07 pm

dunno if it helps anyone but im sure you folks outside the wonderful England can listen to radio 1 on a free app called 'TuneInRadio' if youve got an iphone...
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 pm

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Tumblr_m30v1p5SX91r0ftodo1_400

or just use tunnelbear if you have a mac
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 pm

you can listen on the website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/zanelowe/

plugga wrote:
there we go with the mac again... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Finally!!!!!!!!! Stoked, someone was listening!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jcool_se7en@hotmail.com
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:11 pm

big blue wrote:
I just tried listening to the live BBC broadcast from my phone. It was not able to load, it said there was.an error. I don't know if that is because I am in nj, or if there is just a problem with the site.

It's probably your phone. I can't listen on my iPad, but it came on with no problem on my laptop. Now the countdown until Monday!

@Christophe - I know what you mean! I feel all discombobulated now...but so happy! Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Bea wrote:
you can listen on the website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/zanelowe/

plugga wrote:
there we go with the mac again... Evil or Very Mad

can't help it, macbooks are cool Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: 45 single announcement   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:13 pm

MAKES EXCITED GRUNTS.
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Does this mean a single will be released soon after officially?

VERY escited!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Kropotkin wrote:
Does this mean a single will be released soon after officially?

VERY escited!

I hope so!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:29 pm

How I feel....Clicky, clicky.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Single will apparently be out on the 22nd...

Quote :
The Gaslight Anthem To Release 7" on May 22nd
Posted by: Jason Tate (04/26/12)
The Gaslight Anthem will release a 7" single on May 22nd containing the lead single "45" and another song called "You Got Lucky."
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Single will apparently be out on the 22nd...

Quote :
The Gaslight Anthem To Release 7" on May 22nd
Posted by: Jason Tate (04/26/12)
The Gaslight Anthem will release a 7" single on May 22nd containing the lead single "45" and another song called "You Got Lucky."

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2724582&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+absolutepunknet+%28AbsolutePunk.net+-+News%29
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 pm

OMG!! This is so exciting!! I think my heart skipped a beat when it saw this. I CAN'T WAIT!! But, I can... I can... I think.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')   The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio'  & 'spoiler thread') - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "45" thread (comb: 'single premiered on BBC Radio' & 'spoiler thread')
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next