DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park

Go down 
+14
MCStevepants
Stevearm
showmeyourhands
Bea
ksupilot
DaveSavedTheDay
CluckyB
xstevenbx
thecosmickid
loazis
MKULTRA
ral
steady now steady now
curly
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park   Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:18 pm

curly wrote:
Can you guys imagine following GA, or any other band for another 30 years? That kind of longevity is so hard to fathom.

I've followed Bruce since 1980, when I first heard The River; so yes, I can imagine it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park   Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm

this is such a great video! i think it might even be better than Bruce with GA! Brian looks like a kid in the candy store!
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park   Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Brian looks towards the horizon when he's singing "wide open country in my eyes and these romantic dreams in my head"

great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Clementine
A Contender
A Contender
Clementine

PostSubject: Re: Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park   Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:41 pm

WingsForWheels wrote:
Brian looks towards the horizon when he's singing "wide open country in my eyes and these romantic dreams in my head"

great stuff.

Love it.. ..gotta make you smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park   Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springsteen on Brian and Complete Video of "No Surrender" from Live in Hyde Park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2