DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket Empty
PostSubject: Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket   Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:24 am

Does anyone have a spare ticket for Hyde Park which they can sell me at face value? I would really appreciate it, as I didn't manage to get one and I am not prepared to pay ebay prices (not least for what may be dodgy tickets anyway).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

PostSubject: Re: Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket   Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:18 am

Sign up for the greasy lake (Springsteen) forum; theres quite a lot of fan to fan trading at face value.

Rumour is that a further allocation of tickets will be released a fortnight before the show; if you're chilled to wait keep checking the HPC site.

Tickets from eBay are coming in at about £60-70 each for Hyde Park, but significantly more for Springsteen's Glasgow & Dublin dates.

http://www.greasylake.org/
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket   Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:32 am

I did post on both BTX and Greasy Lake, but no reply as yet; maybe I get lucky nearer the time when people find they can't go

ebay tickets are about £85 each now
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket   Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:18 pm

seatwave.co.uk have tickets up there, and like ebay they're about £85+. the commission and delivery fees on there are pretty high though :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket   Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyde Park - I need 1 ticket
Page 1 of 1