DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..

Go down 
+18
tdawg
stephendgaf
IKeeptheDiner
steph
RobertODonnell
Turn the Casanova On
curly
Stalls_Standing
steady now steady now
JoshRaymond
divoz
Jack
Daire
DaveSavedTheDay
kieran
Palmer89
Little Eden
Angry Johnny
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Except for the producting part...it should of course be producing. I don't think Producting is even a word?
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:45 pm

haha i didnt even notice, awesome
Back to top Go down
talley
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah i want them to get as big as they can as long as they dont change who they are to get big. Of course the small shows are more fun for us, but think about it from their perspective, they have worked theyre asses off for years to get to where they are now and they deserve some serious recognition for it. Not to mention that I am selfish and want to be one of those guys saying, 'yeah i loved them before any of yall had heard of them.' Plus wouldnt it be great to see Brian up on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans. Anyway thats just how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3