DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance

Go down 
+6
Frenzal
Tobi
vamike
Vibes
Chris
Prisoner
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Teaser Great Expectations: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7c1f83b2a1858df9d1014a7a667fa2b4e04e75f6e8ebb871
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Man now the movie player fucks up several times. Frustratign.
I have given up. Sorry guys, maybe some other time
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 am

are these guys who host the site serious? this fucking video is unwatchable, I'll write them an email
Back to top Go down
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm

If you wait for it to begin and then drag the player at the bottom of the screen (it comes up when you pass your mouse over the video) and drag it too about 6mins 25/30 seconds it works after that.

I know it's a pain in the ass to miss Old White Lincoln but thats the only way I could get it to work was to skip the disrupted bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nomies_alien_lover
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:10 pm

I recorded the show with Audicity without any problems, but I recorded with the volume way too low so I deleted the project Sad I tried again and then it fucked me up. Bastards
Back to top Go down
Chris
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:50 pm

this site sucks,would have been a great bootleg.recorded 'great expectations in really good quality but the the stream fucks up. Sad
hope anyone from here will get it right someday,was a great show and as mentioned in the other thread it would have been a good bootleg to start with.

is it the whole show with these 7 songs or is it cutted?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Chris wrote:
this site sucks,would have been a great bootleg.recorded 'great expectations in really good quality but the the stream fucks up. Sad
hope anyone from here will get it right someday,was a great show and as mentioned in the other thread it would have been a good bootleg to start with.

is it the whole show with these 7 songs or is it cutted?

The video is just one registration of their concert where Gaslight played 7 songs. If you record it, you will have to cut the recording in pieces yourself
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:13 am

The Gaslight Anthem - 3voor12 Radio Live 26-2-2009
http://rapidshare.com/files/219211161/The_Gaslight_Anthem-3voor12_Radio_Live_26-2-2009.rar
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 am

Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:03 am

No problem, already posted this in the Audio Sticky thread some days ago ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Yeah the tracks are really good, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:02 am

Thanks a lot Tobi! You pulled of what I couldn't
Like I said this is the best Gaslight bootleg till now. Too bad it's only seven tracks.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:37 am

Soundwise this surely is the best, it has some volume issues in the first track, but they`re already in the source ... let`s hope for some more radio concerts like this one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm

The one 'problem' I have had is that in the middle of High Lonesome there is a jump. Has anyone else found this or is it just me?

I still love the tracks though...Old White Lincoln sounds particularly awesome.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:41 am

Tomaldo wrote:
The one 'problem' I have had is that in the middle of High Lonesome there is a jump. Has anyone else found this or is it just me?

I still love the tracks though...Old White Lincoln sounds particularly awesome.

Yeah I have the jump too. When I tried to record the video that happened all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance   The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem - 3FM radio appearance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2