DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sea Hear Now Festival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

Sea Hear Now Festival Empty
PostSubject: Sea Hear Now Festival   Sea Hear Now Festival Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:54 pm

https://www.seahearnowfestival.com/

Posting this here but hopefully it gets moved to a TGA area.

Danny Clinch is running a new festival in Asbury Park in september.

At this point this is pure speculation by me, but what better way to kick off a new festival in AP than with TGA's Jersey return?
Back to top Go down
Gumption
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Sea Hear Now Festival   Sea Hear Now Festival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:42 pm

You want their possible last show to be a festival gig? I say possible last show because it seems they will do a summer run and then call it a day.
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: Sea Hear Now Festival   Sea Hear Now Festival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Frank Turner will be there. He sort of leaked the existence of this festival when he included it on his tour dates before any other info about it was out there.
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Sea Hear Now Festival   Sea Hear Now Festival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 8:41 pm

Gumption wrote:
You want their possible last show to be a festival gig?  I say possible last show because it seems they will do a summer run and then call it a day.

No I don't. But better than nothing. And even if it's a festival it's not going to be a huge one
Back to top Go down
Gumption
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Sea Hear Now Festival   Sea Hear Now Festival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 am

miked331 wrote:
Gumption wrote:
You want their possible last show to be a festival gig?  I say possible last show because it seems they will do a summer run and then call it a day.

No I don't. But better than nothing. And even if it's a festival it's not going to be a huge one

"Better than nothing" is so defeatist. I hope their last show is a proper sendoff.
Back to top Go down
Gumption
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Sea Hear Now Festival   Sea Hear Now Festival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 2:30 pm

No Gaslight, but the lineup is a MONSTER. In.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Hear Now Festival   Sea Hear Now Festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Hear Now Festival
Page 1 of 1