DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadswords: Alex R new project

Go down 
+2
cmigs
cowgirlwiththeblues
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

Deadswords: Alex R new project Empty
PostSubject: Deadswords: Alex R new project   Deadswords: Alex R new project Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 3:32 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BKJHSpzglbg/

And I've seen the name listed on posters for the UK your in November, alongside Chris Farren.  So we'll all have to get there early to check them out!
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Deadswords: Alex R new project   Deadswords: Alex R new project Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Cool to see him touring with Brian... gives some credence to the "we're all still friends, we're just doing different stuff" talking point.
Back to top Go down
turnitin2004
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Deadswords: Alex R new project   Deadswords: Alex R new project Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 3:28 pm

cmigs wrote:
Cool to see him touring with Brian... gives some credence to the "we're all still friends, we're just doing different stuff" talking point.

Isnt alex r still playing with BFAHC? If it were Alex L's new band touring with Brian that would make more sense to this point. I'm hoping one day we could see 3/4 diff bands with alex, alex, benny, and Brian all playing the same show.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Deadswords: Alex R new project   Deadswords: Alex R new project Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 3:51 pm

turnitin2004 wrote:
cmigs wrote:

Isnt alex r still playing with BFAHC? If it were Alex L's new band touring with Brian that would make more sense to this point.  I'm hoping one day we could see 3/4 diff bands with alex, alex, benny, and Brian all playing the same show.

You're right, brain fart on my part.
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: Deadswords: Alex R new project   Deadswords: Alex R new project Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:21 pm

So the EP is available to stream! For the moment I think it actually kinda sounds like Local Summer, maybe just a bit darker. I'm curious to hear the songs live.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Deadswords: Alex R new project   Deadswords: Alex R new project Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 7:35 pm

just listened to 'smile'...not bad... I like it
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Deadswords: Alex R new project   Deadswords: Alex R new project Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:03 pm

I'm diggin it... very mellow, almost Floyd-like.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadswords: Alex R new project   Deadswords: Alex R new project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadswords: Alex R new project
Page 1 of 1