DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').

Go down 
+15
Asleepontheforestfloor
Down by the Mersey
stephendgaf
18milesaminute
benalgeroy
Holland
RobertODonnell
Daire
thecosmickid
JoshRaymond
Little Eden
simo
Jukebox Romeo
IKeeptheDiner
e7c
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Empty
PostSubject: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

I am running a special project for the forum and I need some help. I can not give out any details publicly but if you meet ALL of the following criteria please send me a pm.

1. Love The Gaslight Anthem
2. Have a leaked copy of American Slang
3. Have a video camera that can record in HD (720i, 720p, 1080i or 1080p)
4. Can save the video in a digital format
5. Want to be a part of something awesome

for those of you that sign up expect to hear details from me sometime within the week as I will not have access to a computer until wed. morning.

Last edited by e7c on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:33 pm

I fit all but #2. I think I know what you're doing though. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:56 pm

would this be at all similar to Lucero's fan-made music video project for "1372 Overton Park"?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:58 pm

I have no idea what that is... can you send me a link
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Lucero had fans make music videos for each of the songs on their latest record, "1372 Overton Park". Here's the link to their Vimeo channel, which has all the videos: http://vimeo.com/user2311875
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Aw I fit all of those except the HD part. I can record widescreen though.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 pm

I fit them all! Yey TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_biggrin
I love secrets!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm

I have no camera, sadface

Would love to help out any way I can though
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:21 am

I fulfill everything except for HD, my camera is like 8 (?) years old and records on DV, no chance it's HD?
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:57 am

I don't fulfil those terms but have a fair idea what this might be about. If you need any assistance I'd gladly give ya a hand.
Back to top Go down
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

I can meet all the qualifications except #3. All I really have is a somewhat decent webcam.

But I can't help but wonder: could this possibly be (dare I consider this awesomeness?) band supported, using our admin as a middle-man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Would love to help out any way I can
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Im willing to offer any assistance but do not own a video camera of any sort.
Back to top Go down
benalgeroy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
benalgeroy

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Sing ma up!
Back to top Go down
18milesaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
18milesaminute

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

i dont own a camera but any help you need i'll do my best to help
Back to top Go down
RobertODonnell
Wooderson
Wooderson
RobertODonnell

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Yeah, I can offer my video editing skills, even if I can't film anything. It may not be necessary, but it's just an offer.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 am

wish i met these..really wanna know whats going on. haha
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm up for it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Yeah I'm in!
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:32 am

i think my camera's HD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:50 am

No camera, but if I can provide any help, just drop me a line ...
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Sorry to announce this but the secret project has not worked out. Unfortunately it seems like we are all a little too busy right now... maybe we can try this again later.
Back to top Go down
Your_Old_55
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Your_Old_55

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:45 am

Im in for whatever this may be!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:33 am

I think it may be worth reviving this, if e7c is happy to hand it over. Especially if we drop the HD requirement, it might work. I have pm'ed him about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:12 am

Would be so cool if this got going again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').   TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project'). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGA Army secret project (old; now go to new thread: 'the open secret project').
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next