DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for new pressing of Elsie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

Looking for new pressing of Elsie Empty
PostSubject: Looking for new pressing of Elsie   Looking for new pressing of Elsie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:02 pm

So you can't buy the new pressing of Elsie online, and I desperately want one because it's so beautiful! If anyone bought a spare, or bought one and then changed their mind, hit me up. Please!

Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new pressing of Elsie   Looking for new pressing of Elsie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:14 pm

its a shame that it is not available online..anyway maybe it will pop up on ebay or discogs
Back to top Go down
ozfacter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new pressing of Elsie   Looking for new pressing of Elsie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 4:31 am

is there another pressing after the purple?
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new pressing of Elsie   Looking for new pressing of Elsie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:09 am

Yes, this beauty.  Only available on the current US tour; I haven't seen a single one on eBay yet, and it's not even listed on Discogs!

Looking for new pressing of Elsie Thumbn10
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new pressing of Elsie   Looking for new pressing of Elsie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:54 pm

I took a look at the concert shirts and posters from a distance because there was a pretty decent crowd by the merch table when I went by. Wasn't thrilled with the shirt selection so I didn't get a closer look. I'm really kicking myself that I missed out on this vinyl....
Back to top Go down
ozfacter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new pressing of Elsie   Looking for new pressing of Elsie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:56 pm

yea, thats beautiful. ill need to track that down. maybe side1 will be putting them up at some point after the tour?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new pressing of Elsie   Looking for new pressing of Elsie Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm

ozfacter wrote:
yea, thats beautiful. ill need to track that down. maybe side1 will be putting them up at some point after the tour?

would be awesome
Back to top Go down
LaVidaLoca
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new pressing of Elsie   Looking for new pressing of Elsie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 4:06 am

Hey,

one out of 300 is up on ebay:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/191917337906
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new pressing of Elsie   Looking for new pressing of Elsie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for new pressing of Elsie
Page 1 of 1