DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'59 Sound pressing quality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Jack

'59 Sound pressing quality Empty
PostSubject: '59 Sound pressing quality   '59 Sound pressing quality Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 pm

I bought The '59 Sound on black vinyl from Shop Radio Cast about a month ago and I found the quality of it to be quite lacking. The most noticeable is that there's about a 7 second gap between every song, which takes away from the album more than you might think. And there is quite a bit of excess noise between Casanova, Baby! and Here's Looking At You, Kid.

I was just curious if anyone encountered the same problem. I figure that I probably just got one from a bad batch, because I know new vinyl can really be hit or miss sometimes. More than anything, I was just taken back a bit, because my SOS flows perfectly and I still find it to be one of my best sounding vinyls to date.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down

'59 Sound pressing quality
Page 1 of 1